Forum Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Games

My users are starting to play some forum games. They are doing a survivor game now.

Any suggestions on good games??

Thanks
    PowWows.com

Ah, yes, Survivor is quite a blast, my members are having their second edition of Survivor.

Games are good if you want to boost your post counts, and they usually have the most replies.

Some played on my boards have been Word Association, Story Time, Survivor, as mentioned, and Alphabet Soup. Figure out how to play those, not that hard.
    Marc James
    Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
    Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

How do you play Survivor?

Comment

Originally posted by LanciaStratos
        How do you play Survivor?
        Ditto!

Comment

Up...

Comment

As long as you don't steal all our ideas, go to our chit chat/Lounge area here and take a look for yourself at the sticky thread.
            Last edited by mjames; Sat 29 Dec '01, 5:31am.
            Marc James
            Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
            Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

Originally posted by mjames
              As long as you don't steal all our ideas, go to our chit chat/Lounge area here and take a look for yourself at the sticky thread.
              Kind of complicated, but it looks pretty fun. (By the way, that link doesn't take me to your Lounge forum.)

Comment

Our most popular thread is "Getting To Know You Too". I thought the person that started it was the one that thought of it but I've seen it on other boards.

The first person asks a question. Second person answers the question and then asks another one for the third person to answer (and then they ask another one).

Kind of fun.
                HBO Forum - Discuss Game of Thrones, True Blood, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, and more!
                Disney Forums - Disney theme parks, vacation, entertainment, and more!
                iLoveTalk - Our general discussion forum.
                VeggieBoards - The largest and most active vegetarian forum!

Comment

I just started a Name that Movie Star yesturday morning. And by 5:00pm I had well over 150+ posts. As of this morning it is 250 posts with 1883 views. My users are eating this up.

Gotta find more games.

Chris

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X