Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Is there anyone here can help me if where is you introduction thread so that I can introduce my self?

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by rikzricci View Post
    Is there anyone here can help me if where is you introduction thread so that I can introduce my self?
    Hello Rikzricci,
    Never mind looking for that thread or forum.
    Welcome to vB!

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
      Hello Rikzricci,
      Never mind looking for that thread or forum.
      Welcome to vB!
      I guess that is not good... Because it is better to introduce our selves first so that we can know each other well... But thank you for your welcoming me here.
      So, do you have a nice thread to start up?

Comment

Introductions aren't really necessary here, tbh.

You gain the measure of someone through their support/requests for support threads than you do from an introduction thread.

Comment

Originally posted by icarusforde View Post
          Introductions aren't really necessary here, tbh.

You gain the measure of someone through their support/requests for support threads than you do from an introduction thread.
          Oww... Okay, I guess it is better to just read some Threads to join in.. Ah do you have one, so that I can join for conversation?

Comment

Hmmm.... Not really a discussion forum, tbh - more of a support forum. The more you know about vB, the better - if you know the answer to someones question, just jump in and answer it.

Comment

I get it now,, same also from others that what they do... By the way are you blogging to or do you have a website?

Comment

I do both, but neither of them are active atm due to server issues.

Comment

Okay.... So do you earn money online to, or what brought you here to join in this forum?

Comment

I don't earn money online.

What brought me here? Helping others, getting help myself.

Comment

Wow... You are so great and nice. By the way its okay, because I am not good in english language and not good to write because I am from Philippines and I don't really good in english... I guess that you are a nice person, by helping others. So, do you know how to design a website?

Comment

Depends what sort.

Comment

oww... Sory,, because i am not really good in conversation with english..

Comment

if you two are done, I'd like to welcome rikzricci to the forums
                            -- Web Developer for hire
                            ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
                              if you two are done, I'd like to welcome rikzricci to the forums
                              Hello.. Thank you for welcoming me here in your community.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X