• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldfinger
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesUS

No

......... it definitely won't be for a while.

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldfinger

does this mean there could be a .. .a....a.... JANUARY release?
    No

It most likely won't be online to view. Or if it is, it definitely won't be for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Paul J
    replied
    Originally posted by wluke
    I heard they wanted to try that dishwashing feature people have been asking for.
    Don't forget my groceries.

Leave a comment:

• Goldfinger
    replied
    it will be in the first 3 months of 2002.
    does this mean there could be a .. .a....a.... JANUARY release?

Leave a comment:

• Goldfinger
    replied
    vB made Latte's is more like it , George.

Leave a comment:

• Fred
    replied
    Will it be online to view? I remember when 2.0 was going to be released, they have beta.jelsoft.com available for us to view. Will it be the same deal for 3.0?

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied

I've just been playing with one of the best (IMO) new features so far (it was just put in today) and it really is going to be worth waiting for.
    oh teasing huh

James see you're drinking vB made coffee

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    I think it's quite interesting that everyone's talking about an 'April release' - a date of April 1 was mentioned earlier in this thread.

Do not believe anything you hear with regard to release dates unless it is coming straight from a member of staff (and we won't be saying anything about it for a while). All we can confirm is that it will be in the first 3 months of 2002.

I've just been playing with one of the best (IMO) new features so far (it was just put in today) and it really is going to be worth waiting for.

Leave a comment:

• Dalius
    replied
    When in doubt,
    Format

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Originally posted by smachol
    I did say MAJOR release. My understanding is that only bug fixes will be released in the interim.
    sounds good, looking forward to the april release also.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied

LOL that was funny.

With any luck v3 will be out before April comes around. Q1 is Jan Feb Mar, April comes under Q2.

Believe me, it will be worth waiting for from what I've seen so far (and that's just a tiny bit of what's still to come )
    you can say that again

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicholas Brown
    Hey, who remembers this years aprils fool's day - some mighty gulable people on this forum *thinks back and sniggers*
    LOL that was funny.

With any luck v3 will be out before April comes around. Q1 is Jan Feb Mar, April comes under Q2.

Believe me, it will be worth waiting for from what I've seen so far (and that's just a tiny bit of what's still to come )

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Brown
    replied
    Hey, who remembers this years aprils fool's day - some mighty gulable people on this forum *thinks back and sniggers*

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by Asendin
    no interim releases? thats a long time, 3.0 sounds like there might be some new features in that one , hope so
    I did say MAJOR release. My understanding is that only bug fixes will be released in the interim.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Armstrong
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBALL
    The release date is 1. april!

Leave a comment: