• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBALL
    The release date is 1. april!

Comment

Originally posted by Asendin
      no interim releases? thats a long time, 3.0 sounds like there might be some new features in that one , hope so
      I did say MAJOR release. My understanding is that only bug fixes will be released in the interim.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hey, who remembers this years aprils fool's day - some mighty gulable people on this forum *thinks back and sniggers*

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Brown
          Hey, who remembers this years aprils fool's day - some mighty gulable people on this forum *thinks back and sniggers*
          LOL that was funny.

With any luck v3 will be out before April comes around. Q1 is Jan Feb Mar, April comes under Q2.

Believe me, it will be worth waiting for from what I've seen so far (and that's just a tiny bit of what's still to come )

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS

LOL that was funny.

With any luck v3 will be out before April comes around. Q1 is Jan Feb Mar, April comes under Q2.

Believe me, it will be worth waiting for from what I've seen so far (and that's just a tiny bit of what's still to come )
            you can say that again
            :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
            :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
              I did say MAJOR release. My understanding is that only bug fixes will be released in the interim.
              sounds good, looking forward to the april release also.
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

When in doubt,
                Format

Comment

I think it's quite interesting that everyone's talking about an 'April release' - a date of April 1 was mentioned earlier in this thread.

Do not believe anything you hear with regard to release dates unless it is coming straight from a member of staff (and we won't be saying anything about it for a while). All we can confirm is that it will be in the first 3 months of 2002.

I've just been playing with one of the best (IMO) new features so far (it was just put in today) and it really is going to be worth waiting for.

Comment

I've just been playing with one of the best (IMO) new features so far (it was just put in today) and it really is going to be worth waiting for.
                    oh teasing huh

James see you're drinking vB made coffee
                    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Will it be online to view? I remember when 2.0 was going to be released, they have beta.jelsoft.com available for us to view. Will it be the same deal for 3.0?

Comment

vB made Latte's is more like it , George.

Comment

it will be in the first 3 months of 2002.
                          does this mean there could be a .. .a....a.... JANUARY release?

Comment

Originally posted by wluke
                            I heard they wanted to try that dishwashing feature people have been asking for.
                            Don't forget my groceries.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldfinger

does this mean there could be a .. .a....a.... JANUARY release?
                              No

It most likely won't be online to view. Or if it is, it definitely won't be for a while.

Comment

No

......... it definitely won't be for a while.

Comment