Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trolling / Internet Trolls - What Do You Define As?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you even bother to read half of what you post? I have seen you use the words "stupid" and "troll" and many other things to describe those who don't happen to agree with some of your nonsense or the way you do things. And on a personal note, I have absolutely NO time for anyone who will screw with a coding author in any way, and then have the gall to brag about it.

As far as "alluding" to being better than the masses, again, read some of your posts, but in an objective way. It is your attitude, at times, sir. I admit, not all the time, but there have been, and still continue to be, many of them. If you would spend as much time working on that attitude as you spend on defending it, you would be one hell of a poster, in my opinion. 'Nuff said. I'm done. It seems nothing gets through to you unless it is one your terms.
    vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

Originally posted by Regs View Post
      Interesting that Boofo's standards don't allow a general reference of 'stupidity' but pointedly calling others suck-ups is fair game.
      And mine have ALL been in jest, which you would know if you ever bothered to read any of my past posts.
      vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

Comment

You've got to be kidding me.

AnthonyParsons is the last guy that needs to work on his attitude.

Comment

And mine have ALL been in jest, which you would know if you ever bothered to read any of my past posts.
          Which makes you a troll. Well done.

Comment

Maybe you need to learn to read posts objectively also. I can start a class if it would help.

Comment

OK, now you're just being stupid.

Comment

you left out bitter, twisted and stupid.

only joking Boofo!

*spoke too soon, you got 'stupid' in.

Comment

Boofo, I think my initial assessment of your character was pretty accurate, though I did add you to my ignore list, thought I was being harsh, removed you... now I will leave it alone and put you back on. Have a nice life Boofo.

Argh... thanks for that regs, now I understand. That was a general statement, not directed towards any specific individual, though if you wish to apply it to yourself Boofo... obviously you made your choice. Have a nice day.

Comment

OK, now you're just being stupid.
                    Thank you. You have just proven my point. See how easy it is to jump in the name-calling game when there is no other recourse for responding to those who don't always agree with you?

Originally posted by anthonyparsons View Post
                    Boofo, I think my initial assessment of your character was pretty accurate, though I did add you to my ignore list, thought I was being harsh, removed you... now I will leave it alone and put you back on. Have a nice life Boofo.
                    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by punchbowl View Post
                      you left out bitter, twisted and stupid.

only joking Boofo!

*spoke too soon, you got 'stupid' in.
                      I was waiting for you to jump in and say something like this. Well done, sir.

Comment

LOL!

Maybe you need to learn to read posts objectively also. I can start a class if it would help.
                        Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

Subtle irony is something perhaps you should look up.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X