No announcement yet.

What kind of cars do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I currently drive a 98 S-10 truck, however this spring i will be selling it and going car free! Im purchasing a new condo in the city, and will not need a car / truck.

I spend almost $400 a month for my truck, im hoping to now save this money, and invest in my future. When i first bought the truck i was really excited, my own wheels, freedom! Now its just a lame status simbol that takes too much money, i cant wait to get rid of it.
    Bike Forums.net

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
      wow how that happen
      the amt of vehicles i own?
      the 91 CRX was bought for me by my grandfather because he was getting scared (on my behalf) since I was into motorcycles. The YSR 50 and 80 are frakenstein bikes (the only thing original on them are their engines). Spent only $2000 each to fix them up. The CBR was hand-me-down from my Brother in law. and the REBEL was given to me when my first bike (another ysr 50) was stolen from my work place. THE CRV however is the FIRST new car I ever bought (paid in full too). ^_^. Kinda feels special to "buy" a vehicle BRAND new.

I still ride motorcycles however (though you should see me on the cbr..its quite funny since I can't touch the ground flat footed)
      There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

Nothing fancy, just a 2001 Toyota Celica

OPEN TECH SUPPORT
        "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe
          I currently drive a 98 S-10 truck, however this spring i will be selling it and going car free! Im purchasing a new condo in the city, and will not need a car / truck.

I spend almost $400 a month for my truck, im hoping to now save this money, and invest in my future. When i first bought the truck i was really excited, my own wheels, freedom! Now its just a lame status simbol that takes too much money, i cant wait to get rid of it.
          one of the reasons i don't have a car and not motivated to get a license - insurance for young drivers is pretty steep + the actual cost for the car and maintenance of it
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by WizyWyg

the amt of vehicles i own?
            the 91 CRX was bought for me by my grandfather because he was getting scared (on my behalf) since I was into motorcycles. The YSR 50 and 80 are frakenstein bikes (the only thing original on them are their engines). Spent only $2000 each to fix them up. The CBR was hand-me-down from my Brother in law. and the REBEL was given to me when my first bike (another ysr 50) was stolen from my work place. THE CRV however is the FIRST new car I ever bought (paid in full too). ^_^. Kinda feels special to "buy" a vehicle BRAND new.

I still ride motorcycles however (though you should see me on the cbr..its quite funny since I can't touch the ground flat footed)
            wow another example of advantages of family today
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by Tolitz
              Nothing fancy, just a 2001 Toyota Celica

Comment

VW Golf TDi
                http://forums.cpfc.org/

Comment

92 Daytona ES. Got it when I was 16. Its given me more than its fair share of work so Im getting a new (used) car in a week. Not sure what Im getting though.

Comment

A 1985 Nissan Sunny with shed modifications, reduced power output, and leaking radiator hoses.

My CD player needs a new car
                    HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
                    -
                    Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

I own a 1993 Grand AM GT 3.3L V6 and a 2002 Chevy S10 Extreme 4.3L V6 .. Both GM's of course (GMPOWERtalk.com) .. The grand am is modified (Exchaust, jet chip, intake, etc etc) and the truck is stock because it's brand new.

Jason Miller
                      http://www.GMPerformanceTuning.com
                      http://projecthillside.com
                      http://weekendoasis.net
                      http://jamz.net

Comment

nice pics

Comment

I got a 1994 Honda Prelude i got when i tired 16 . I love my car . lol..

And now i know how George can afford his server he doesnt have to pay for car insurance.

Comment

We own 4 cars - but one is actually here in Florida with us.

The 3 cars that are still in Michigan (2 are waiting to be sold, and the other is going to be given away, actually) are a, '73 Chevy Caprice, '86 Pontiac Firebird, and a '50 Chevy Styleline Deluxe (that's the one that's going to be given away).

And the one we have here in Florida -- that isn't running right now due to lack of money and we're waiting until the income tax return check comes in March or so.... -- is a '79 Ford Pinto. Its in great condition, the only thing it needs to get the original starter replaced and a new exhaust system. We bought it for $95!! And its worth $2500! The guy wanted to get rid of it fast because the city was after him for having it sit around unused.

But our actually running vehicle that we use here in Florida, are for my husband, his Schwinn Cross Cut (bike) - he rides 12 miles a day (to and from work - 60 miles/week). And when all of us go out is either the bus or using our feet.

Tonya

Comment

Guys are interesting people. They like to compare vehicles and hard drive speeds with each other. Oh yeah, desktops too.

I have a cool car for an old lady Atleast my students tell me its cool. I have a Honda CRV. Silver and I love it. Its not very speedy but gets me where I need to go with a big back end to carry junk.
                              Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml01/01167b.jpg

Thats right, thats me on the right
                                and thats my women on the left
                                Board of the Month: November
                                Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                                Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                                vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X