Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you EVER told a lie?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Everybody knows you have 2 option, to say the truth or to tell a lie.

    Lies is karma so becareful

    Comment


    • #17
      Lies are essential for human life to be tolerable for all of us. If everyone always told the truth we wouldn't be here no discussing it as the world would have ended a long time ago.
      Just my two cents worth!

      Comment


      • #18
        Statistics say everybody is lying 200 times on a day.
        .......

        Comment


        • #19
          I did, but for good purpose. I think people may tell lie if necessary, but they have to make sure that it can cause much trouble to themselves or another
          Dedicated PHP Developers

          Comment


          • #20
            Sometimes lies are important to protect the interests of another individual. If the wife asks how much it cost to replace the transmission in the Jeep, and you tell her a figure half what it actually was knowing that she'll never know the difference and you'll save stress on her, then it's not a hurtful lie. If she asks you if you're banging the babysitter, and you say no, and then she catches you with your pants around your ankles with the babysitter gobbling your knob... that's another story.
            Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

            Comment


            • #21
              The most recent one I told was an answer to the question. "Do you like this dress?" You bet I lied. Wait, I am mistaken, there was a more resent one. It was "How did you like the casserole?" I said it was just about the best I had eaten. I did tell the truth about the sweet potato's.

              Comment


              • #22
                How do you answer the following question: "Do these jeans make my butt look fat?"
                The truth is, "No, the jeans don't make your butt look fat, the fat makes your butt look fat."

                Do you tell the truth, or go ahead and just blame it on the jeans, or do you deny the fatness altogether? I think telling the truth is the biggest risk to life and limb in a case like that.
                Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by bigwater View Post
                  How do you answer the following question: "Do these jeans make my butt look fat?"
                  The truth is, "No, the jeans don't make your butt look fat, the fat makes your butt look fat."

                  Do you tell the truth, or go ahead and just blame it on the jeans, or do you deny the fatness altogether? I think telling the truth is the biggest risk to life and limb in a case like that.
                  Question would be, why did you go with a fat wife in the first place, just saying.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Well that's the thing about wives... They don't start out fat. They get fat once they get happy. Once they get skinny again, expect divorce papers.
                    Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I do not consider myself a liar, just keep people slightly misinformed.

                      "Mentir", hermosa palabra lol.
                      Andrés Durán Hewitt

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by bigwater View Post
                        Well that's the thing about wives... They don't start out fat. They get fat once they get happy. Once they get skinny again, expect divorce papers.
                        That is so funny, yet so true. My wife and I have a deal, in that neither of us are allowed to let ourselves go and we must remain within reasonable limits either side of normal weight.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Lie is my Greatest Weapon
                          Mastiya

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by anthonyparsons View Post
                            My wife and I have a deal, in that neither of us are allowed to let ourselves go and we must remain within reasonable limits either side of normal weight.
                            Can we see the signed contract,Anthony?


                            vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

                            Comment

                            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X