Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendrizius
    replied
    It is now live on the Appstore and can be downloaded right here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/duose...376637747?mt=8

Feedback appreciated!
    Last edited by Hendrizius; Wed 16 Jun '10, 8:21am.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Ok, let's clear some things up, apparently, approval != go live. How does this work? I have no idea. There's always a delay somewhere, holding something back.

Leave a comment:

• icarusforde
    replied
    I'm interested then.

Leave a comment:

• Hendrizius
    replied
    Originally posted by icarusforde View Post
    If you're still looking for testers....
    Definitely :-).

Leave a comment:

• icarusforde
    replied
    If you're still looking for testers....

Leave a comment:

• Hendrizius
    replied
    Originally posted by PitchouneN64ngc View Post
    And as Steve said today:

Don't wait 2-3 weeks
    Haha, that's a myth. I know people who waited 1-2 months for their App to go live .

Thanks for the interest .

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    And as Steve said today:

"Guess what? 95% of all apps submitted are approved within 7 days."
    Don't wait 2-3 weeks

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    But the first part says its been submitted already.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    He says, he's looking for beta testers, .. early adapters, .. to get last minute bugs found & fixed, before going live on iTunes app store.

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    App has been submitted to the App Store and will hopefully be live in 2-3 weeks.

We are currently looking for beta testers before submitting the App to the app store.
    Say what?

Leave a comment:

• AdSense iPhone App that increases your revenue - Free -

I'd like to spread the word about DuoSense a new AdSense iPhone app we have developed. The app is excellent for tracking your AdSense revenue and even provides help on top. It has graphing features and separately tracks PPC and CTR allowing you to understand what's going on with your AdSense account.

We will be making this app completely free making this application absolutely unique. No other AdSense app has the same features nor is completely free.

App has been submitted to the App Store and will hopefully be live in 2-3 weeks.

We are currently looking for beta testers before submitting the App to the app store. If you are interested please get back to me and I'll send you some details ,
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X