This is how bad it still is after 2 times defragmenting already... =/ lol

I can already tell my pc is starting to run better... >_<

Anyone else ever get theres this bad?

-Syphin

umm, when mine gets slow I just reformat muahahh
    Actually I do a defrag every month or so to keep the pipes clean
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

ya, I formatted like 4 months ago... >_< My comps like always on, doing stuff.. so i never even think about defregging... =/
      oh well.. >_<

Comment

Only time My comp is shut down is at night when I go to sleep. Its in my room so I hate the hum and the tempting light emited by my monitor
        Board of the Month: November
        Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
        Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

install Norton Utilities' Speed Disk it defrags a hard drive in 1/2 to 1/8th of the time Windows Defrag takes
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
            install Norton Utilities' Speed Disk it defrags a hard drive in 1/2 to 1/8th of the time Windows Defrag takes
            Mine never does.... horribly slow.... then again, my computer is horribly slow..

I use to use a defragger by Vopt when I was using Win98, etc. It was super fast. But they haven't come out with anything for WinXp yet... I wrote them while back about it, they told me it was in the works -- but nothing on their site yet... grrrr....

Comment

Man, this screenshot is very clear, high quality.
              looks like a BMP file, is it?

Comment

You know.. I totaly forgot about that... >_< Ive had Norton Utilities installed sense it came out.. lol

Thnx for reminding me.. ^^

and orozery, No, its a GIF... ^^

-Syphin

Comment

Originally posted by orozery
                  Man, this screenshot is very clear, high quality.
                  looks like a BMP file, is it?

Standard GIF, screen shots are usually clear, like this one:

Thats the only one I have for an example online, but, all you have to do is use adobe.... Pretty easy...

Comment

Originally posted by The Prohacker

Thats the only one I have for an example online, but, all you have to do is use adobe.... Pretty easy...
                    c00l

Comment

Originally posted by The Prohacker

31 days on a dialup? LOL a uk isp would roast you alive hehe

Comment

Heheh... And I didn't have to disconnect either, just did to get a new IP, and thought I'd give the ISP a break, probly could have gone for 40+ days easily...

Comment

Originally posted by Syphin

You know.. I totaly forgot about that... >_< Ive had Norton Utilities installed sense it came out.. lol

Thnx for reminding me.. ^^

and orozery, No, its a GIF... ^^

-Syphin
                          first time you use Speed Disk after Win Defrag it might take a while to complete since it reorders everything including your swap file. .. afterwards it should be a lot faster on subsequent runs of speed disk
                          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by orozery

c00l
                            10Mbps!

Comment

first time you use Speed Disk after Win Defrag it might take a while to complete since it reorders everything including your swap file. .. afterwards it should be a lot faster on subsequent runs of speed disk
                              Thnx.. ^^

And mins says 10MB's too..

=/ i need a new XP style.. >_< lol

-Syphin

Comment

Working...
                              X