New Disneyland!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Disneyland!!

NEW Disneyland is building up in ISRAEL, my home!
    it is a big park, 400 dunam, called "israel-park", of course, there will be the famous "sleeping beauty castle" at the center of the park.

The new park building is going to cost about 135,000,000$, it will be located near jerusalem, the capitol.
    it will include alot of attractions like roller coasters, water stuff, even ski, and of course all of the disney's charecters will be there.
    you should all come for a visit in the opening, year 2005

I bet $1,000 this park will never open.
    Just like the underground we've been planning for years, and also like the Olympics, that someone really thought could be held in Tel Aviv.
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Originally posted by FireFly
      I bet $1,000 this park will never open.
      Just like the underground we've been planning for years, and also like the Olympics, that someone really thought could be held in Tel Aviv.
      You're not very optimistic...
      nobody need an underground in israel, we have a buss
      the olimpics had no chance to be in israel, no one had a doubt about it.
      but the disneyland idea looks real to me, i think this park could be very profetable for the disney owners.
      also this got published on the israeli newspapers, i usually believe what they say

Comment

Yeah, a bus. What a blast!

Get real, who's gonna come to Israel with all the trouble we have here? Our tourism can't get any worse.

I know I'm not optimistic, but give me one good reason to be.
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

I hate to say it, but I agree. Disneyland is a symbol of the domineering America that so many in the region denounce. Putting one in Isreal would make it so unpopular and probably a little risky for tourists...

Comment

Considering that I work (seasonal) for Disney World, this is utter bull. The ONLY park they are building is in Hong Kong and it looks like it'll be the last they build for QUITE a while.

I knew about the Hong Kong site since 1998 and it was announced publicly in early 2000. You know they are considering in building one addtional site in California?

Okay, I had to comment on the "bogus" price.
            $135,000,000 ? DISNEY DOES NOT release price tags publicly (this is how I know this is bogus). ESPECIALLY on their parks. No one has even the definite price tag on how much it costed the company to build Disney World!

AND 2005? HONG KONG isn't opening till 2005!
            If it were to open in 2005 then it wuld have to have been under construction since last year. I think it would have been obvious by now that something that big would be built there, and people would have known about it back in 1999.
            Last edited by WizyWyg; Tue 11 Dec '01, 10:24am.
            There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

Just to 'defend' Or, I also read about this in several newpapers with the same numbers.

But like I said, we've been planning to have an undergroud for about 5 years now, they say it will open in 2009 but I bet it won't open at least until 2012.
              Same with our "Airport 2000", which is still in construction and I doubt it will be open by 2003.

So no need to panic!
              Chen Avinadav

Comment

w00t, I want to work for disneyland
                I'd make a great Roger Wabit
                Board of the Month: November
                Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X