how to share a thread via facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to share a thread via facebook

I have "connected" with facebook. How to I share a thread on my facebook profile??? I cant find any facebook buttons anywhere???
    My site
    www.coolservice.dk

Where did you see that functionality mentioned? The FB Connect that we get with 4.0.2 is just a quick authentication, there's no comms with FB for anything else other than login and FB avatar appearing in the top.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

then I dont get the point in connection with facebook???

on IPB you can do all kinds of facebook'ish stuff on their forum. Like post threads to your facebook profile etc. I thought vbulletin had something similar.
      My site
      www.coolservice.dk

Comment

Not yet.. we're told that it's coming up in a future release though.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer81 View Post
          then I dont get the point in connection with facebook???
          Easier registration to your site for the 400 million people that use Facebook.
          Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Ashbrook View Post
            Easier registration to your site for the 400 million people that use Facebook.
            you meen for an unregistered person, he or she can log in to my forum just by clicking the facebook connect button?
            My site
            www.coolservice.dk

Comment

Correct.
              Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

Yet again, IPB beat vB to the punch. But vB shall fight back! (They better, damn it!)

Comment

I have "connected" with facebook. How to I share a thread on my facebook profile??? I cant find any facebook buttons anywhere???
                  If I remember right, you can use your Facebook RSS option to import the latest threads into your account. I know when I had a facebook account for a short time, that's what I was doing. It's there located in your FB settings somewhere, it's not very obvious to find though if I remember right. Took a bit of messing around to find it.

Comment

You can copy and paste the thread on your facebook page.
                    You put it as an attachment.
                    Put in the address (url) of the thread in question and ask people's thoughts.
                    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
                    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

I believe that 4.0.4 will ahve additional Facebook functionality.
                      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                      -
                      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                        I believe that 4.0.4 will ahve additional Facebook functionality.
                        i am curious about this
                        Mastiya

Comment

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
                          You can copy and paste the thread on your facebook page.
                          You put it as an attachment.
                          Put in the address (url) of the thread in question and ask people's thoughts.
                          As I said before, there is no need for all that hassle of manually adding them to FB. Somewhere in FB is an RSS Option, which allows you to automatically import RSS Threads from your forum into FB.

Comment