• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tubedogg
    replied
    Re: 1 single aim screen name!!!

Originally posted by X-S
    lmao, you all some freeposters in here.... you would get banned for doing things like that at my old forum...
    That's why this is called the Chit Chat forum.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Originally posted by Skeptical

Having trouble gettin' it up?

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Try this page:
    http://www.modemnet.net/downloads/icq/
    It has all of the publicly released builds from ICQ, including 2000a minus ads.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. X
    replied
    AFAIK 2000a works that way as well - and IIRC 2000b is where they started the ads, so 2000a should be the best of both worlds
    I got 2000a and I have ads. I've had 2000a for over a year now, and before it didnt have ads, but when they put em up all the sudden it had ads just like latter versions.

I hate the newest versions. So bloated, intergrated with other stuff which i DID NOT LIKE so I just use 2000a.

Leave a comment:

• mjames
    replied
    ICQ, AIM, MSN, Y!... bah! Ads, clutter, different interfaces, and memory hogging! Go with Trillian for all your IMing needs - no ads, it's free, takes less RAM that those others combined, and with new version 0.7, it supports file transfers, buddy icons, profiles, and a whole lot more! /end loyal user support spam

Leave a comment:

• Skeptical
    replied
    Re: 1 single aim screen name!!!

Originally posted by X-S
    lmao, you all some freeposters in here.... you would get banned for doing things like that at my old forum...

thanx anyhowz Kaizen
    Oops. This whole thread was sidetracked right from the beginning. I think you should just post specific questions right to this forum or Private Message certain people. People are are very friendly and helpful... more so than on say webhostingtalk, ubb, etc. That's just my OWN opinion by the way.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied

lol

Leave a comment:

• X-S
    replied
    1 single aim screen name!!!

thanx anyhowz Kaizen

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied

Ok perhaps I have the old old version then. I am using it cause then I don't have to see the annoying ads. Should I upgrade to the newest version? Oh and do they have annoying popups? Cause if they do I'd like know find out if there's a popup killer out there.
    AFAIK 2000a works that way as well - and IIRC 2000b is where they started the ads, so 2000a should be the best of both worlds.

Leave a comment:

• Skeptical
    replied
    Originally posted by tubedogg
    Sorry, I use ZoneAlarm.
    Tubbdog, since you're a mod, I just noticed a new bug. When I just tried to "quote" you, all I got was the above. The previous section was totally ignored by the vB system. Try it yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Skeptical
    replied
    That's cause you got it set wrong. Double-click on someone's name in the contact list, then click Msg Mode (right near where it says History, above the message box). Select Split Message Mode instead of Single Message Mode. That'll make it work like AIM.
    Ok perhaps I have the old old version then. I am using it cause then I don't have to see the annoying ads. Should I upgrade to the newest version? Oh and do they have annoying popups? Cause if they do I'd like know find out if there's a popup killer out there.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    I personally hate icq. That damn thing is so hard to use. After I type a message and click "send" the chat window disappears. I like AIM's sytem a lot better.
    That's cause you got it set wrong. Double-click on someone's name in the contact list, then click Msg Mode (right near where it says History, above the message box). Select Split Message Mode instead of Single Message Mode. That'll make it work like AIM.

Oh by the way, I have Norton Internet Security Family Edition. Ever since then my ICQ hasn't been able to connect to the internet. Does anyone here know how to make Norton let icq through?
    Sorry, I use ZoneAlarm.

Leave a comment:

• Skeptical
    replied
    I personally hate icq. That damn thing is so hard to use. After I type a message and click "send" the chat window disappears. I like AIM's sytem a lot better.

Oh by the way, I have Norton Internet Security Family Edition. Ever since then my ICQ hasn't been able to connect to the internet. Does anyone here know how to make Norton let icq through?

Leave a comment:

• Skeptical
    replied
    Nope, I tried

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Originally posted by eva2000
    LOL.. any bigger kevin ?
    Nope, I tried

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X