Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you using AddBlockPlus Firefox plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry meant to say firebug and testing. Tbh I don't use dragonfly/firebug much as I'm so used to just looking through the source. But yes I agree Opera's Dragonfly is much better - and it's standard - no need for plug-ins nonsense!
    What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Like many people I use it on all my computers. This is one of the first extensions I install with Firebug, FirePHP and Lastpass. I have nothing against advertisements but, as my connection is often slow, it is always on.
      But I hate this extension because of the hosting of my websites are completely financed by advertisements

Comment

adblock, noscript, and flashbock are things i cannot imagine going without.
        Into the Void

Comment

ive only now realised that there is no warning given when poll results are public.
          not sure that i like that
          Into the Void

Comment

Originally posted by dieKetzer View Post
            ive only now realised that there is no warning given when poll results are public.
            not sure that i like that
            Actually before you vote it says this right below the poll question:
            Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Never have used it, maybe two sites i go to daily have ads, 14 + tabs open, and the ads are not very annoying..
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

perhaps i run too many blocking scripts.
                Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                Actually before you vote it says this right below the poll question:
                Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
                Into the Void

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X