Could you Branch Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you Branch Me?

I was wondering if anyone could branch me off there Vbulletin..
    I would love to buy one, but im only 16, and have no money what so ever. I am advanced in Vbulletin, i know exactly what to do.. styles., templates... ect.. but i have never had the chance to run my own little section.

I would like to have a branch on Chit Chats.. categories of vbulleting, hosting, gaming, sports, technology, music.. ect...

I have it all planed out

I would love to have this chance.

Please let me know if your availible.

-Trevor

I bought vbulletin when I was 16. Just wash cars or something, it wont take long to raise $85. And once you have your own, you get a warm fuzzy fealling hhehe
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

vbulleting
      I'll never understand that. The N isn't that close to the G...

-jim
      "The dot-com bust has cleared out the carpetbaggers and left the Internet to those who really care about it"
      - Jon Ippolito, new-media curator, Guggenheim Museum

Comment

if you dont own a vbulletin how are you advanced at styles and such? work on a friends or something?

Comment

So neither can host me ?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldfinger
            if you dont own a vbulletin how are you advanced at styles and such? work on a friends or something?
            I work on friends.. and administrate some.. but i want to run my own little section.. do u know anyone that could do this for me Gold?

Comment

Originally posted by EarthWorm-JiM
              do u know anyone that could do this for me Gold?
              Nope sorry. You should do as sinecure says, mow lawns, ask your parents what you can do to raise some funds, get a paper route , it shouldnt take that long to raise the funds . You could also use vB Lite until you have raised enough money.

Comment

If you can catch Bin Laden, you will be able to buy yourself quite a few vB licenses with the bounty money.

Well, there it is.
                - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Originally posted by Skeptical
                  If you can catch Bin Laden, you will be able to buy yourself quite a few vB licenses with the bounty money.

What you meant to say is i could probably by vBulletin... LoL

Comment

Actually the way he said it was right. lol

Comment

Originally posted by EarthWorm-JiM

I work on friends.. and administrate some.. but i want to run my own little section.. do u know anyone that could do this for me Gold?
                      So why don't you ask your friend to let you instead of asking people that don't know you? Id say your friend is the place to start. If he says no, then do as everyone said. 16 years old is old enough to work. 85 dollars is achievable.

Comment

Originally posted by JimF speaking of those who type Vbulletin as Vbulleting
                        I'll never understand that. The N isn't that close to the G...

-jim
                        Actually, it's a typo that I make frequently. When you type a LOT you tend to type the most used portions of words or whole words themselves without thinking at all. So when typing "in" the "g" comes naturally. I tend to typo "comprehend" or any other word that starts with comp as "computer". For the past 2 years, I typoed hysterical as "hystersisters".

Comment

Ok, vbulleting.com anyone?
                          Well, there it is.
                          - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Originally posted by Skeptical
                            Ok, vbulleting.com anyone?
                            It's available, but check this site out:

http://www.vbulletingfx.com/ - ":The VBulleting Dressing Room:"

-jim
                            "The dot-com bust has cleared out the carpetbaggers and left the Internet to those who really care about it"
                            - Jon Ippolito, new-media curator, Guggenheim Museum

Comment

Originally posted by JimF
                              It's available, but check this site out:

http://www.vbulletingfx.com/ - ":The VBulleting Dressing Room:"

-jim
                              one of c-prompt's creations. So c-prompt when is it going to be released im excited about a new forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X