This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with VBB 2.2.1 and WinXP

I'm writing here, becouse I don't have access (???) to other forums (btw: why? ).
    I'm making a template set for a friend who owns a VBB. I installed VBB on my local machine - WinXP Pro, Apache 1.3.14, PHP 4.06. Everything was ok, so I started making templates and then... BUM. Something doesn't work well - I have seen a very weird letters in "usec cp" and "members" sections. Not always - it occurs at. ~30% page views. You can see an example of my problem in attached file.
    So I reinstalled VBB, cleaned database and... the problem still occurs . When I log in into my friends server (Win2k with IIS probably) everything works ok. I have also installed VBB for a test on a Linux server - it works ok too, but I nedd to have copy of VBB on my computer - my internet connection is too slow to work with ftp, and there will be a lot a problems with creating template without acces to a local copy of the script. So my question: what should I do? Good answer: ask friend for help. He, he, I would like to do this, but he is out of the town . I have searched this forum for some type of solution, but I didn't find anything . So please, help. TIA
    Best Regards

P.S. Sorry for my horrible English

You need to be a licensed owner to get support. You can have your friend either post on this forum or add you to his Priority Forums Support by going to the link in the last line of my sig.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X