No announcement yet.

When will vbulletin 4.0.2 PL4 come out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will vbulletin 4.0.2 PL4 come out?

Just been a lot of these and seems like they come out every 3 days

I hope soon, and hopefully the new bugs that came with PL3 will be gone!
    Please vote for:
    - Lightbox for all uploads
    - Attachment permissions for unregistered users

Comment

...right after 4.0.2 PL3-PL1 comes out. It would be nice if it came out on Friday--just to really clinch the record for most patches in a week.

Comment

You were saying?
        To be updated...

Comment

Wow this was meant to be a joke but damn vbulletin.

Comment

vB 4 is entirely to buggy for me right now, lots of updates and patches (which is a good thing, glad they are working on it) but vB4 doesn't seem to be ready for prime time in my opinion.

Considering the large majority of Internet Brand websites themselves haven't even upgraded should speak volumes.
            Debt-Made-Easy.com: Get out and stay out of debt.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodiE View Post
              vB 4 is entirely to buggy for me right now, lots of updates and patches (which is a good thing, glad they are working on it) but vB4 doesn't seem to be ready for prime time in my opinion.

Considering the large majority of Internet Brand websites themselves haven't even upgraded should speak volumes.
              If the patches worked.

How do you make a good IB forum?
              Start with a great Jelsoft forum!
              Last edited by steven s; Mon 29 Mar '10, 3:21am. Reason: typo
              ...steven
              www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
              bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
              "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

I'm pretty sure IB released vb4 to have good statements on their financial records. I was looking at the internet brand stock records and it said they had a great quarter and it was mostly due to the launch of vbulletin software. I think they just pushed vb4 early to increase their stock value.

Comment

I have been thinking and thinking... I may move over to IPB. Reasons why. Renewal Fees,Admincp,Layouts and Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nick View Post
                    I have been thinking and thinking... I may move over to IPB. Reasons why. Renewal Fees,Admincp,Layouts and Community.
                    Adrian,wait till 3.1.x. The picture will be much clearer that time.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X