NEW 2009 SRT8 Challenger sells for $29.1K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW 2009 SRT8 Challenger sells for $29.1K

This was posted to my car club website and I wanted to post it here for googles benefit.

The dealership is not honoring the ebay auction.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums...s-29-1k-34598/
    Glenn H. Shelton III

Thank you so much for the spam!!

Google is benefiting, in an SEO type way?
    Last edited by Joe Gronlund; Thu 18th Mar '10, 5:12am.
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

It is not spam. It is a link to help get the word out about this dealership. Did you even bother to click the link and read the story? Your post is more spam than mine.

Go and read about it. It is a really dirty deal. Ebay auctions are supposed to be legal binding contracts and this dealership just decides to not honor it because they did not get the price they wanted.
      Glenn H. Shelton III

Comment

I love that car (but it's better in black).

I've been reading that thread, and the jalopnik article ... what an unfortunate situation. I've signed the guy's petition, and wish him luck.

Comment

There's an update to the story.
          http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/18/f...eba/#continued

The dealership is blaming Ebay. Said they had a reserve price set, but then they lowered the Buy it Now price and a bug in the system removed the reserve price.

Comment

Well, it seems that the winner of the eBay auction (Alex) got the car from the dealership at the winning bid.

Thanks for the space here.
            Glenn H. Shelton III

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X