No announcement yet.

anyone here try out buddypress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Chat anyone here try out buddypress?

Wow, I was browsing around the internet and came across buddypress.

BuddyPress Social networking in a box. Build a social network for your company, school, sports team or niche community all based on the power and flexibility of WordPress.

http://buddypress.org/
    Has anyone here ever tried it? I'm curious to know how it all works and if its any good.
    I love lamp

I have heard alot about this, I downloaded a copy yesterday, not tried it yet.

But from the demos I've seen, it looks rather good.

And because its powered by the same organisation as Wordpress, I'm wondering if the vBulletin > Wordpress bridge mod at vb.org works with it.
    Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

I dont really think you would need vbulletin mod to work with it. It accomplishes the same thing that vbulletin does in a different manner. Its pretty easy to install too. If you have a wordpress blog up, goto plugins, add new, search for buddy press and click install.

It would probably be the next step for a well established wordpress blog. You have some regulars that stop by, and one day you enable buddypress to start engaging them. Pretty cool idea, and I like the ease of use.
      I love lamp

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X