What's your MSN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your MSN?

If you have an MSN, and you wish to publicly share it with the users here, please do so (if you don't want to post it in the thread, you are welcome to link to your profile page). Hopefully, we'll get to know everyone better. If you don't want to reveal it, that's fine too

Mine can be found in my forum profile.
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Basically, if people want to share it, they share it in their profile, and it shows up in the postbit.

Threads like this are like honeypots for spammers. Not the good kind that traps them, the bad kind that attracts them to a list of targets.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Come on Sajuuk, you should know that asking for that type of stuff would be a "Goldmine" to spambots
      Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Guaranteed spam within 3 weeks!!
        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
          Guaranteed spam within 3 weeks!!
          And not just from the bots.
          Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

Well, how about this being in the licensed feedback board, since spambots can't get there
            That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Pointless making it for licensed customers only, plus I doubt many people would want to share their MSN address for anyone to add.
              Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa View Post
                Well, how about this being in the licensed feedback board, since spambots can't get there
                You really think Licensed Customers are above being spam harvesters?

The fact that all the Beta/RC versions of vB4 were available over torrents prior to release should tell you that theory is invalid.
                My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
                vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

I'm beaten. Someone just delete the thread.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X