Looking for Admin/Maintance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Admin/Maintance

I am not sure I posted this in the right spot. If not, please move or let us know.

We are looking for someone to do the maintance on our board. If you are interested or have questions please PM us.

Much thanks in advance!
    Amie & Melissa
    Last edited by MJJAddict; Sat 6 Mar '10, 10:15pm.

If anyone knows anyone please send them our direction. It will be greatly apperciated!

Comment

I am able to do Maintance in Vbulletin,I mean Like clearing all the spam post and clearing all the Unused Stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Intel core i7 View Post
        I am able to do Maintance in Vbulletin,I mean Like clearing all the spam post and clearing all the Unused Stuff.
        I really don't think that's what they're looking for. Any Joe Bloggs can delete posts in vBulletin.

Comment

MjjAddict,

It would be more helpful if you post more job details as to what exactly you want this person to do. Also, be cautious of who you choose and how much access you give the person that you select.

Good luck.
          To be updated...

Comment

If you're that desperate to moderate a forums, you should buy a license and set one up for yourself...
            Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
            -
            *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
            - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
            - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

If you're that desperate to moderate a forums, you should buy a license and set one up for yourself... If you're that desperate to moderate a forums, you should buy a license and set one up for yourself...
              Lol! awesome marketing hahaha! seriously, I like it!
              Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                If you're that desperate to moderate a forums, you should buy a license and set one up for yourself...
                Win.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                  Nice promoting buddy

You are a Junior to me,I been moderating world No 7 ranked Vbulletin forum for mre than 8 years,I am going to be admin in just a few weeks

And they way you are talking to customer are like Not reasonable

I choose the vbulletin because it safe and Easy but the Staff are giving me headache only

I also running 7 Licensed Vbulletin for more than 2 years,

So i am more powerfull that you

I do not care if you ban me,

I will let this thing know to Vbulletin higher Staff

And i will not buy vbulletin Items anymore because of You way of speaking to me

Comment

Wow... nice username... troll anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyparsons View Post
                      Wow... nice username... troll anyone???
                      Absolutely. :P
                      To be updated...

Comment

Nice promoting buddy

You are a Junior to me,I been moderating world No 7 ranked Vbulletin forum for mre than 8 years,I am going to be admin in just a few weeks

And they way you are talking to customer are like Not reasonable

I choose the vbulletin because it safe and Easy but the Staff are giving me headache only

I also running 7 Licensed Vbulletin for more than 2 years,

So i am more powerfull that you

I do not care if you ban me,

I will let this thing know to Vbulletin higher Staff

And i will not buy vbulletin Items anymore because of You way of speaking to me

Comment

These threads are always so entertaining.
                          Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X