Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Chat Do anyone wants me

Hi,I would like to promote myself to moderating any forum that you have

I already had moderated and being admin for several Gaming forum,I had retired because Of my exam

Now,I would like to know if anyone have a vbulletin forum that want to be moderated 24/7.You DO NOT need to pay me

It is Only free of charge

thank you

Intel core i7, join some forums and be active there.
    Sooner or later some of them will promote you to become a moderator.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

lol?
      Michael Biddle - Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

Intel Core is a brand name used for various mid-range to high-end consumer and business microprocessors. In general, processors sold as Core are more powerful variants of the same processors marketed as entry-level Celeron and Pentium. Similarly, identical or more capable versions of Core processors are also sold as Xeon processors for the server market.
        The current lineup of Core processors includes the latest Intel Core i7, Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i3, and the older Intel Core 2 Solo, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core 2 Quad and Intel Core 2 Extreme lines[1]

lol I don't need moderators

Comment

This is a ridiculous request. lol.
          You need to join forums and be active.
          That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

You can moderate my spam forum, if you'd like.

Very prestigious title, IMHO.
            s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

Originally posted by s0lidgr0und View Post
              You can moderate my spam forum, if you'd like.

Very prestigious title, IMHO.

I can do it if you want me there,Thank you,Just let me know the forum Link

Comment

Sure, I'll let you administrate the non-existant board I run that has 750,000 members and 4,000,000 posts.
                Forums

Comment

lol... seriously, no-one's gonna hire you just cause you make a request. Prove yourself to them first by joining their forums and providing USEFUL and INTELLIGENT input. Then it's still probably gonna be no, cause the best mods are the ones who you ask, not the volunteers.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X