• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

Hey I have a question to ask

who closed my sorry thread on here

Don't push it Bryan...

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Hey beishe8

what do you mean by, don't push it

Comment

You have told again and again by vBulletin admins to stop creating these threads. I only hope you've pushed it and you get banned. I have no idea how many times you have been told, but you seem to hold a record for having every thread created locked on this site. That just shows how spammy the posts are. How many more times do you need to be told to contact staff if you have a problem with a moderative action rather than just post public threads with no meaning? It's becoming really tiresome and I'm sure several users will agree.

Whatever problem you have, it's clear you can't listen to any staff instructions.
        Last edited by Homeworld'sa; Fri 26 Feb '10, 2:23am. Reason: Added/Amended things
        That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Hey Homeworld'sa

I can listen to staff instructions very well

but sometimes i have a problem okay

I have been through a big opeartion last year because i almost died last year okay

I would not be here right now if it was not for that big opeartion last year that i had

so i am having a hard time right now okay

I have a bag stuck to my stomach now forever thats mean i will never be the same again okay

Comment

Originally posted by bryan0070 View Post
            I can listen to staff instructions very well
            So, why is it that you continue to make these threads, even after being told to stop?

but sometimes i have a problem okay
            No-one else here has a problem listening to staff.

I have been through a big opeartion last year because i almost died last year okay

I would not be here right now if it was not for that big opeartion last year that i had

so i am having a hard time right now okay
            I don't really want to know what hard times you are having. If you are having a health issue, then you should just be off forums until you are better.

I have a bag stuck to my stomach now forever thats mean i will never be the same again okay
            See above.

In summary: you really don't know how to follow any rules. This is a forum that is the face of a company. You are defacing the company by just posting these extremely irritating threads.

If you actually have autism, then that doesn't give you a "get out of jail free" excuse to ignore rules. I myself have the condition, but I don't spam this board, because I'm a loyal customer.
            That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

Okay Homeworld'sa

if i stop making these threads right now forever

can i stay here please

because if i can't be here anymore

how will i get help if i having problems with my own board

Comment

if i stop making these threads right now forever

can i stay here please
                You should've done that from the start. It's too late now, the staff have probably gotten tired of you.

because if i can't be here anymore

how will i get help if i having problems with my own board
                That's your problem. Should've thought about the consequences before spamming.

Comment

hey Homeworld'sa

I am still allowed to be here as long as i have a vbulletin license okay

Comment

hey Homeworld'sa

I am still allowed to be here as long as i have a vbulletin license okay
                    No, that's where you are absolutely wrong.
                    You don't have to be here just because you have a license. If you are banned, that's it. Just go to another vB support board to get support or try working out the problems yourself.

Now I've put you to ignore because I quite frankly, have had enough of reading your pointless messages that contribute nothing to the forums.

Comment

Homeworld lol don't be so mean!!!

Bryan what is the problem? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ak Worm View Post
                        Homeworld lol don't be so mean!!!
                        It's just the way that I am.

@Bryan: You really think I can't spot your dupes? I'm not stupid, so don't bother creating dupes on the forums:
                        Hey Homeworld

I am very sorry for making you angry at me now Homeworld

I thought you liked me, because i know you have austim like i do

so can you forgive me please

Comment

okay i won't create dupes then

i do not want to be banned on here okay

Comment

Its good that you don't want to be banned on vBulletin.com

Comment

It isn't appropriate to discuss moderator actions in the forums.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X