Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could have sworn i saw someone with a link to something like this awhile ago but i didn't bookmark it. can anyone suggest something free to host avatars and images? thanks

there is no free lunch.

it will be very hard to find a free host that doesn't restrict external linking. i would recommend you get a cheap pay acct somewhere. www.venturesonline.com has cheap virtual servers.

...also, there is no discussion of free hosts allowed on these forums

Comment

"also, there is no discussion of free hosts allowed on these forums"

How come?
      forums: pcfx.cc
      gallery: here

Comment

Because free hosts are a magnet for pirate sites and free hosts dont usually have the facilities to manage a vbulletin site properly anyway.
        Email: [email protected]
        Site: Under Construction

Comment

i believe Sinecure actually had a link in his signature. but thanks anyhow.

Comment

it is c-pr0mpt and i think it is mysighost.com or something like that...
            Christopher Padfield
            Web Based Helpdesk
            DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Re: avatar/image storage?

Originally posted by cherryarmy
                i could have sworn i saw someone with a link to something like this awhile ago but i didn't bookmark it. can anyone suggest something free to host avatars and images? thanks
                if it is for your vBulletin they would have to be locally hosted anyway..
                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

yes i know, but i'm actually looking for something for remote vb's.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X