Upset...really upset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upset...really upset

I went to order the vBulliten today, but my mom wouldn't let me 'cos it's too much money, and I had been so excited so now i'm really upset.....

I was wondering if anyone who, could afford it, or has a board liscense but no boards.....

I was going to make a STTW(Sabrina The Teenage Witch) Boards, I thought as it's the UK's top kids show and America's 3rd, it would do pretty well......

....anyway AIM(Darla1818) or PM me......

I think you are going to be out of luck here as well
    Email: [email protected]
    Site: Under Construction

Comment

Do a few chores and save up for that $85 lease. You'll get it eventually.
      Marc James
      Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
      Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

Re: UpSeT....ReAlLy UpSeT....

Originally posted by CharmedOne

I went to order the vBulliten today, but my mom wouldn't let me 'cos it's too much money, and I had been so excited so now i'm really upset.....

I was wondering if anyone who, could afford it, or has a board liscense but no boards.....

I was going to make a STTW(Sabrina The Teenage Witch) Boards, I thought as it's the UK's top kids show and America's 3rd, it would do pretty well......

....anyway AIM(Darla1818) or PM me......
        If you can't afford a board, then how cna you afford webspace? IF YOU mom has to buy it for you?

Doubt that you can afford anything at this point......

Anyway, if you do have a website, then check out the free ones like phpbb or something until you earn enough money.
        There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

That's exactly what I did. I started with an Ikonboard until I had the $ to get a vb license. How did I get the money? Well, my users pay pal'd me $5-$30 each until I had the $85 for the lease...and now, they're going for the upgrade to a full license. We have 3 more weeks to raise the money and already they've come up with most of it. I love my members. They're the best.

Comment

Susan, if your users paid you $30 each for a total of $85, that means you had 3 members...? j/k
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

How old are you? 10?!

Just make a money order.

Comment

*lol*no, just broke!

whats phpbb boards?

Comment

http://www.phpbb.com

They seem to have reached their monthly bandwidth limit though

You can go here but it's german

http://www.phpbb.de

or here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpbb/

It's a free php/mysql board
                  Last edited by Redmak; Sun 25th Nov '01, 12:08pm.

Comment

Or you could try OpenBB

www.openbb.net

Comment

Originally posted by FireFly
                      Susan, if your users paid you $30 each for a total of $85, that means you had 3 members...? j/k
                      Actually, I have 76 members. (The board opened a month ago.) So far I've received about 8 donations some for $5, some for $10, some for $20, some for $25 and a couple for $30 for a total of $169ish after pay pal takes it's fees. There's supposedly more on its way in the mail too, so I'll be getting a license for jpilot chat too.

Comment

So, what happened to your "Coyote Ugly board" you wanted to start?

http://www.ironmagazine.com - blog
                        http://www.ironmagazineforums.com - forums
                        http://www.ironmaglabs.com - supplements

Comment

Sup Prince, good to see you here bro. You remember me hopefully? I'm the genius who brought you to the vBulletin world of message forums

Comment

I managed to get my mom to lend me the money for hosting and what not, and I have payed her back with money I have made from clients and what not. Now that I think about it, I would get a job and like wash toilets if it meant me getting vbulletin. Its the best purchase I have every made
                            Board of the Month: November
                            Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                            Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                            vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sinecure
                              I managed to get my mom to lend me the money for hosting and what not, and I have payed her back with money I have made from clients and what not. Now that I think about it, I would get a job and like wash toilets if it meant me getting vbulletin. Its the best purchase I have every made
                              I second that.

Not the bog cleaning part though.
                              Email: [email protected]
                              Site: Under Construction

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X