Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChemicalKicks View Post
    Fat parents have fat kids..
    Not always the case... unless you have a different experience?
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Not always the case but a large majority of the time, you're correct.

Comment

Not always the case but a large majority of the time, you're correct.
        I'd have to hazard a guess of around 72% (of this being the case) - based on my work experience at the paediatrics ward at my local hospital.
        Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
        VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
        vBulletin Hosting and Services
        Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Fat parents have fat kids..
          If that was at all true we'd have the same percentage of overweight people we always had because thin parents would have thin children and there were more thin parents 2 generations ago than today... Arguably we'd even be getting thinner since fat is usually seen as unattractive and the less attractive you are the less likely you are to procreate.

Comment

Get your kids exercise related stuff instead of the lollies and the junk food. It's the only way how to stop obesity in kids is to get them to exercise daily.
            Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
            Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by theezy View Post
              That doesnt mean that the parents have to give it to them.
              No but really it does happen because either way the parents love fast food outlets and going out for dinners instead of looking at the healthier options.
              I will give you an example. My nieces and nephews are all under the age of 15. Their parents made a deal with them. They told their kids that they must have some sporting things to do like swimming, basketball, soccer, athletics and some awesome hobbies they like to do, ballet, gymnastics. Just to get them healthy. They then were allowed to pick up the snacky foods they are allowed to eat. As long as they were playing sport and doing healthy stuff they can have their lollies and occasional junk food.
              They play outside with their friends always doing activities, walking their dogs.
              Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
              Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X