Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygiene Week Starts Today

Hi everyone.

Hand Hygiene Week starts today and as the flu season is in full effect i thought i would provide some information that will help you stay healthy.

To prevent infection and cross-contamination you should wash your hands:
    After arriving at work
    Before meals or eating food
    After visiting the toilet
    After sneezing
    Before preparing food
    Before and after visiting a sick person
    After arriving home
    When hands are visibly dirty

Hygiene Week involves educating everyone from teachers to employers, kids to parents about thoroughly washing and drying the hands.

There is an online toolkit available to everyone who would like some more information. There are some great facts and activities.

I hope you are all well.

Chris
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	3714598

Does this mean I have to wash my hands after using the lavatory this week?
    My Twitterings

Comment

Originally posted by the geek View Post
      Does this mean I have to wash my hands after using the lavatory this week?
      No no, just refrain from washing them IN the lavatory after using it for this week.
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Hi Geek,

Might be a good idea ;-) I have even attached a nice picture that will show you how to wash them properly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	3677905

Comment

I have to say, if Flu Season was in full effect, mid-summer (as it is right now), I'd be concerned.
          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X