X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaizen
    replied
    Originally posted by eva2000
    actually my current rate it would take me 6.8 yrs to reach 100,000 posts LOL
    I apologises in advance for not being around to see it !

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris Schreiber

Based on posting habits, that would take about 10 years for someone (even Eva) to accomplish! I can't image the internet being the same between now and then
    actually my current rate it would take me 6.8 yrs to reach 100,000 posts LOL

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Originally posted by itstd
    Oh God I just realized how out of my league I am. Like Tubedog, it was a celebration at my place when one of my Mods hit 1,000.
    Of course we have only been up since July
    We have been up since last December, so apparently my peeps are just slow. :/

Leave a comment:

• Chris Schreiber
    replied
    Originally posted by chrispadfield
    i wonder how long until a forum has someone with 100,000 posts. Think it will ever happen or forums will have changed by then?
    Based on posting habits, that would take about 10 years for someone (even Eva) to accomplish! I can't image the internet being the same between now and then

Leave a comment:

• itstd
    replied
    Oh God I just realized how out of my league I am. Like Tubedog, it was a celebration at my place when one of my Mods hit 1,000.
    Of course we have only been up since July

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    http://www.atforumz.com/memberlist.p...ers&perpage=25

I have 5 over 10,000

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    i wonder how long until a forum has someone with 100,000 posts. Think it will ever happen or forums will have changed by then?

Leave a comment:

• veedee
    replied
    http://www.visordown.com/forums/memb...ers&perpage=10

Yup !

Leave a comment:

• LanciaStratos
    replied
    Originally posted by chrispadfield
    9054 is my longest thread. what about most views. mine is 24,547. i think that car site had the highest number ever but that was a while ago. i seem to remember them having moderators just for that thread
    I've got one with 28,110 replies and 71,191 views.

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    9054 is my longest thread. what about most views. mine is 24,547. i think that car site had the highest number ever but that was a while ago. i seem to remember them having moderators just for that thread

Leave a comment:

• rylin
    replied
    well.. does my fake postcount of 65535 count?
    counting real users though, 7430 posts atm.

bit more interesting though.. longest threads?

we have a thread that's going to reach 20000 replies in a few weeks (possibly less), although the silly users tend to use it as a general chatroom

other than that, the closest one is 17110 atm..

and as for replies.. sheesh, we have three threads where the viewcount hit the max quite a few months ago (btw, would there be any real performance hit if i changed the views column to longint?), and the closest two are 54742 and 45275 respectively

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    It's not my domain...my co-admin's. She's going to transfer it after this (well she was going to a while ago but that never happened, so hopefully this time she actually will).

All mine are with DirectNic.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by tubedogg

It's down, anyway, cause of NSI.
    still with NSI huh? transfer your domains to 000domains.com .. much easier and the support is great !!!

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Originally posted by eva2000
    hehe.. might have to pop on by soon

It's down, anyway, cause of NSI.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by tubedogg
    Hard as it may be to believe, no. I have relatively few posts (under 250 IIRC) on my board.
    hehe.. might have to pop on by soon

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X