Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've decided to buy vBulletin 4.0, but I'll wait.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've decided to buy vBulletin 4.0, but I'll wait.

I don't like bugs.

Have a chair. You'll be waiting for quite sometime
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

What about a huge box of these?

s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by s0lidgr0und View Post

nice but even those wont fix ALL the bugs in vBugs4 (yes i stole the vBugs4 thing hey it is fitting afterall.)

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles View Post
            I don't like bugs.
            You will be waiting for a while.
            Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
            Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Oh, my!

Comment

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
                You will be waiting for a while.
                Are you kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by King.Odysseus View Post
                  Are you kidding?
                  Are you?
                  s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

Let's hope our vB Superman Hero...

... can come to the rescue soon... looks like he is needed badly:

Last edited by Grover; Thu 21st Jan '10, 1:08pm.
                    How much do you love XenForo?

Comment

Originally posted by King.Odysseus View Post
                      Are you kidding?
                      No I am not kidding. You have to expect that everything in this world isn't perfect.
                      So even though the OP has decided to make a joke of this which is fine, if you are one of those people who continuously fusses over little bugs and wants everything to be perfect had better have second thoughts on having a forum from here.
                      Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
                      Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
                        No I am not kidding. You have to expect that everything in this world isn't perfect.
                        So even though the OP has decided to make a joke of this which is fine, if you are one of those people who continuously fusses over little bugs and wants everything to be perfect had better have second thoughts on having a forum from here.
                        Right. I should lower my expectations of the software because the company changes hands. Good point. Without vBulletin's previous reputation, IB doesn't have the money that it's made off this product so far, and that's a fact.

And yes, when I pay the money I did for a pre-sale and then I'm given a product that will eventually work, that's unacceptable. This isn't an open source development project, it's a direct purchase of a product that is supposed to work out of the box.

Comment

Are you?
                          Nope, I'm serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Grover View Post
                            Let's hope our vB Superman Hero...

... can come to the rescue soon... looks like he is needed badly:

Yes, he is. Where is he?

Comment

Right. I should lower my expectations of the software because the company changes hands. Good point. Without vBulletin's previous reputation, IB doesn't have the money that it's made off this product so far, and that's a fact.

And yes, when I pay the money I did for a pre-sale and then I'm given a product that will eventually work, that's unacceptable. This isn't an open source development project, it's a direct purchase of a product that is supposed to work out of the box.
                              Agree completely. And we're left with no choice but to upgrade (or rather, buy a completely new product) or be left in the wilderness within the year. Shameful. I hope things improve drastically soon or I'll have to start building my cabin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X