This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around much the past week.... I got a really bad ear infection so I haven't been able to sleep, eat or be here online the last few days because of it Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know why I haven't been around too much.... now that I am feeling a bit better I can get back to posting

-Chris

phew... glad to see that you're okay.... i thought that 10 hr stint in helping me with php4/zend took it's toll

:: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

(Why, oh why'd he have to come back?)

Oh, wait. What's that? Welcome back, not that I really needed any help during your illness.

BTW, WANT ME TO YELL FOR A LITTLE?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Sullivan
        BTW, WANT ME TO YELL FOR A LITTLE?
        LOL Mike... ouch that HURTS! Actually *most* of the pain is gone now, just still can't hear too well out of that ear yet (Maybe yelling at me will be necessary for the next few days )

Comment

stop your whining!
          Trust me, I've had ear infections on and off most of my life, I had to have surgery in my ear to finally fix it.

I COULD get in to it, but the details are somewhat disgusting for some people

Comment

yeah when i was a kid i always got ear infections for some unknown reason not any more
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Actually I've been pretty lucky..... I am 28 and the only bad infections I used to get as a kid was strep throat... got that almost once a year for a while. But I've never had an ear infection until now..... and boy oh boy does it ever hurt! It felt like someone was sticking a 8" knife into my ear for the past 4 days

Comment

didn't I tell you to stop whining already?

Comment

LOL.... oh I am like a little baby when I get sick.... I even went home to mom's so she could take care of me hahahaha

Comment

I've missed the past two days of school cause I'm sick, flu or something...do you hear me whining??? NO!!

Comment

other then having a migrane 3 or 4 times a year (god they suck), I've never had any repeating illnesses.
                      I think I just jinxed it
                      - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

Originally posted by Menno
                        I think I just jinxed it
                        LOL Well if you come down with something bad, we'll all know what caused it

Comment

migraines are horrible, going to sleep is the only way I can get rid of them
                          I get occipital migraines(something like that), has something to do with vision

Comment

i never get migraines... or maybe i do but just don't know it ?

Comment

you would definately know

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X