Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what's up with vBCodex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    2011, maybe?
    The next Monday, January 18 is 2016.

Comment

Guess he's waiting for an actual stable vB4 release
      Planning to continue using VB 3.8 post EOL? Then join the VB 3.8 Forever group and vB3Forever.org!

Comment

24 hours in the day... 26 hours worth of stuff to do. I could cut into my 3-4 hours of sleep per night to get it updated, secured and back online but not really willing to do that. Fun things get cut out when there is a lot of stuff to do. vBCodex was something I did for fun. I want to bring it back but unless we can add a couple hundred thousand miles to the Earth's orbit, it will be a while.

My host has also been stuffing up so will be looking for a new host as I can have my email go offline for 6 hours a day, every day.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          24 hours in the day... 26 hours worth of stuff to do. I could cut into my 3-4 hours of sleep per night to get it updated, secured and back online but not really willing to do that. Fun things get cut out when there is a lot of stuff to do. vBCodex was something I did for fun. I want to bring it back but unless we can add a couple hundred thousand miles to the Earth's orbit, it will be a while.

My host has also been stuffing up so will be looking for a new host as I can have my email go offline for 6 hours a day, every day.
          Move it to vbfans.com and let that community take it over

Comment

That is okay but I'll pass. I'd rather just kill it off completely over relinquishing it.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X