I know I shouldn't laugh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I shouldn't laugh...

...but I just saw a guy, walking at a GOOD clip, walk right into the gold-tinted glass wall in the lobby of our building. he hit it so hard he left a faceprint.
    I could understand if it were CLEAR glass, but gold-tinted???

the small things that brighten our days, huh? lol
    Webmaster:
    @forumz

lol..I was at someone's house, I'd never been there before. They must've just washed their windows that day because soon before I left, I walked right into their glass door(all glass)...doh!
    Seriously! - The Definitive Home of All Things Serious
    Seriously! Forums

To recieve support on these forums, enter your username here.

Comment

Not as bad as the time I was walking down the street talking to a friend who was on the otherside and I "rammed" right into a Fire Hydrant. I hit it so hard that it left YELLOW paint on my thigh (I was wearing shorts so imagine yellow paint on skin) Left a big nasty bruise.
      There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

Comment

hehe
          You're my Prince of Peace
          And I will live my life for You

Comment

I was at a mall once, and I ran into this girl I had been really tryna get to know and we got to talking, so I asked her if she wanted to go grab a bite to eat.

We're walking along and she's telling me all kinds of stuff about herself and I'm taking extra care to listen and pay attention because I really wanted to impress her when WHAM, I walk right into a steel column. To make matters worse, I said, "excuse me". I got a funny look for showing manners to a pole.
            Webmaster:
            @forumz

Comment

*steel pole*

Comment

That's MISTER Pole to you!
                OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

I *know* you guys are too smart, especially knowing about my magical powers on this board, to be making fun of me...

right?!?
                  Webmaster:
                  @forumz

Comment

Errrr

hmm, in that case ... baaad pole ... bad bad baaaaad pole!

please don't hurt me
                    OPEN TECH SUPPORT
                    "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

During a party a few years ago that I threw at my house, I walked right through the damn screendoor that leads to our patio. Sigh..
                      forums: pcfx.cc
                      gallery: here

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X
                        During a party a few years ago that I threw at my house, I walked right through the damn screendoor that leads to our patio. Sigh..
                        That's pretty much what I did, but it was a glass door at a friend's house
                        Seriously! - The Definitive Home of All Things Serious
                        Seriously! Forums

To recieve support on these forums, enter your username here.

Comment

A few years ago I was on the 30th floor of a highrise. I saw a really cute chick and forgot where I was going. Next thing I know I walked into a glass wall, broke it, and fell down 30 floors.

And please don't anyone ask me if I made it out alive!
                          Well, there it is.
                          - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Funny Story:

Went to a Halloween party the other day with loads of mates (and ladies), with all got pissed out of our skull, it was unbelievable.

But anyway, we come out of the club and we had all had enough; we were standing by my mates car (why he drove there i dont know), anyway, he couldn't drive it home, but while we were standing by it i was sick down the side door, and someone else was on the boot of the car. At the time we though this was extreamly funny. Anyway we got into a cab and just left the car with all sick down it.

We came back the following afternoon (and boy did it stink!), we drove it home. He then washed all the sick off.

But you know how you have acid in your stomach! It had taken off his metallic paint!!! All you could see were staines and paint flaking off!

The great thing about it is that everyone was so pissed, the night before, that they couldn't remember who had been sick down it!!!

Cost him a lot to have it redone.

Ah, the things you get upto!
                            Email: [email protected]
                            Site: Under Construction

Comment

omg @ skeptical!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X