Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your plans for Christmas Day and New Years Eve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way Off-Topic What are your plans for Christmas Day and New Years Eve?

We know that Christmas is under a week away. Just wondering what are you guys doing Christmas Day and for New Years Eve?

I know that I will be at my Sister In law's place with my family celebrating Christmas. Then I will be looking after their animals for a week and spending New Years Eve there as well.
    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long

-Take a holiday
    -Kick back on a deck in the sun
    -Try not to get sunburnt
    -Maybe do some wakeboarding
    -Try not to get sunburnt...

Gotta love being in the southern hemisphere. Summer has arrived!

Comment

Christmas Day - get up, do some support, have my kids for a few hours, do more support

New Years Eve - Drive the 200 miles to my partner's and have a party!
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Wed 23rd - Wed 30th Dec - Supporting my forum bereft and alone as my co=owner and best friend/partner is away for a week.

Wed 30th Dec - Wed 4th Jan I am visiting said person so it gets easier then. So Christmas I am alone but new year I am not. That's just how it is.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Sleeping both Xmas and new year 'cos I'm working until 2:00am on both days .. Merry Xmas !?

Comment

I will be doing work, as usual.
            Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
            VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
            vBulletin Hosting and Services
            Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Eat.. eat and eat and have fun.
              www.christianforumsite.com
              sigpic

Comment

Work, as Christmas is just another day of the year. My kids spend Christmas at their mom's and my wife will be working as well. Tonight is our family holiday.

Work, and then set the DVR to record the ball drop because I'll probably fall asleep before midnight. No other plans. Even if I went to a party, I'd be home by 10 p.m. as my wife has to work the next day. The 1500 animals in the shelter she works at don't care if its a holiday and still need their medications.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Day 1 (23 dec) : Drink, eat, Drink more, have fun.. get famely and friends over for dinner, drink ewen more
                  have a good time, and maybe have a drink.

Day 1 (24 dec) : Drink, eat, Drink more, have fun.. get famely and friends over for dinner, drink ewen more
                  have a good time, and maybe have a drink. have a jolly good time..

Day 1 (25 dec) : Drink, eat, Drink more, have fun.. get famely and friends over for dinner, drink ewen more
                  have a good time, and maybe have a drink. have a snack..

Then back to work until next x-max.
                  Vbulletin fan

Comment

spending time with the family
                    -- Web Developer for hire
                    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

I'll be spending the entire of Christmas with my sister, just drinking and having a good time.

New Years. Who knows, I just hope I don't drink too much like last year...
                      Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

Working the Christmas weeked. Might be in Las Vegas for the New Year's weekend.
                        Forums

Comment

Well... already begun the drinking and partying process! This process will end around 3rd Jan when I go visit my kids for a couple of weeks.

Christmas will be a home cooked roast dinner with family. New Years will be a massive piss party, though still haven't picked the actual event yet. Will have to in the next few days, choices being: http://www.newyearseve.com.au/nye-events/melbourne.html

Comment

Christmas Eve - to the sister in laws house for family gathering.
                            Christmas Day - open presents at home and then head to my Aunts house to be with my side of the family.

News Years Eve - Stay home and cook prime rid and lobster, eat, get drunk with the family that stops by.
                            New Years Day - sleep off the hangover and then watch some College Bowl Games.
                            Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

eating, working on my site, eating some more.

i would drink but it does me no good to try as it just won't happen I can't get drunk

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X