ummm... no.
    Originally posted by IBxAnders View Post

Leave a comment:

• IBxAnders
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    My first version which I played with was 2.2.6 or 2.2.8 iirc, and wasn't my licence. I bought it when it was vB 3.0.0 Beta 6.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
    Wow there are a lot of you guys. And that is coming from somebody who has been here for over a year.
    C-c-combo breaker!
    Everybody replying is 2000 and 2001, and you from 2008 post. lol.
    31st December 2001 myself. I waited for 2.2.1 to be out and $160 in my wallet to spend. Had my eye on vBulletin after the 2.x announcement.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    I think I'm old right?

Leave a comment:

• icarusforde
    replied
    Man, you guys are all old school... I feel young.

In more than one way! xD

Leave a comment:

• Mike Warner
    replied
    Mid 2001 here.

I upgraded from UBB which corrupted almost daily and the support forums were horrible. vBulletin was a revelation to me when I first used it.

Leave a comment:

• dieKetzer
    replied
    oh, hi there!
    and ive never changed my av either

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    I've got a box full of floppys still there with site backups from years ago! Got some good audio clips which I must rescue from them!

Leave a comment:

• cbiweb
    replied
    A ZIP drive! Wow, I haven't even thought of those for years. Now that you mention it, I think I still have three drives with some disks stashed away somewhere. I wonder if anything is on them......

Leave a comment:

• LD1
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Basil View Post
    haha. i've still got my old UBB board somewhere on a ZIP drive. all those flat HTML files. wish i could parse them for viewing.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Anime
    replied
    wow just checked archive.org and i forgot i used to run IkonBoard then i used IPB then i switched for the best to vB

Leave a comment:

• Robert Basil
    replied
    Originally posted by LD1 View Post
    oh, wow. check out this thread i posted here back in feb. 2002 -- http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-vb-or-threads
    Mine: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...resh-templates

Leave a comment:

• LD1
    replied
    oh, wow. check out this thread i posted here back in feb. 2002 -- http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-vb-or-threads

Leave a comment:

• Robert Basil
    replied
    Originally posted by LD1 View Post
    UBB was my first big board. is that the one that went with big lightbulbs for threads read/not read?
    Yup, that would be UBB.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X