FlashKit.com still on vb 1.1.3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wluke

The script is included in the download package and named "upgrade.php".
    Thanks wluke. I swore I saw a l post saying it was a bit more complicated than that, becuase of some change from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4. Which is why I'm looking around now, it was a few months ago that I saw the post.

Thanks a lot for the help, I'll trythis.

Comment

I think you need to email [email protected] for upgrade scripts to upgrade 1.1.x to any other 1.1.x releases or 2.x

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS
        Me2Be's board has 1.4million now (but you'll have to ask her for the URL as it's somewhat private)
        I still don't get that... if it's so private then you wouldn't expect it to have 1,4 million posts...

Comment

Well it is it's not so much private as a very close-knit community which has had problems in the past by releasing the URL publicly. But it's still one of the busiest boards around

Comment

My site gets 15-20k posts a day...I keep the database small and delete threads in the main forum every 72 hours ; my postid is in 4.1 million

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X