Future developments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future developments

This is really a plea for a little bit of information from Jelsoft, I know they are working on Jupiter and Mars, 2 new projects which may be addons to vB. I don't want to know what they are, but before I hire someone to do a lot of development work and create a Community Hosting/Co-branding interface and management system for vBulletin - will Jelsoft say if this may be on the cards for in the next 3-6 months? If so I would much rather buy this from Jelsoft that have it bespokely made.

Letting your competition know what your up too is one thing, but I would like to stick with software made under the same roof. A "maybe" or "wait and see" is going to be very fustrating if it does materialise and I've already spent my dosh.

Thanks
    HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
    -
    Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

I fully agree. A little info.... please!!!

-JRW
    LostDiscussion.com - Fan base community for ABC's Lost | Club-tC.com - Scion tC Enthusiast Site | PcTechTalk.com - What's your issue? | eInvesting.com - Play the Market, Learn Investing, WIN!

Comment

Re: Future developments

Originally posted by Martz
      This is really a plea for a little bit of information from Jelsoft, I know they are working on Jupiter and Mars, 2 new projects which may be addons to vB. I don't want to know what they are, but before I hire someone to do a lot of development work and create a Community Hosting/Co-branding interface and management system for vBulletin - will Jelsoft say if this may be on the cards for in the next 3-6 months? If so I would much rather buy this from Jelsoft that have it bespokely made.

Letting your competition know what your up too is one thing, but I would like to stick with software made under the same roof. A "maybe" or "wait and see" is going to be very fustrating if it does materialise and I've already spent my dosh.

Thanks
      Me too..I am willing to pay to have a CMS that intergrates with vBulletin ... So that my forum can have the same membership database and stuffs
      iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X