Smilies that are NOT copy righted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies that are NOT copy righted

okay i run the message forum on www.krox.com and there's this guy who appearently started a site and gathered all the smilies that he could find on the net.. the next thing he did was slap a copy right on his site and says that they are all his.. and if you see a smilie that you made you tell him and he'll give you credit.. otherwise they are all his.. the site he runs is www.mysmilies.com

i'm just curious how many of you run forums that use his smilies? I've looked around and just about every forum that i have found uses smilies that he has.. my question is what can i do to run this moron off? because i honestly don't believe that he owns all the smilies that he says he owns and he's really becoming annoying...

thanks...

The last time I was at that site he was only claiming copyright over those that he made himself - he said the others were either public domain or copyright the author (if he knew).

He can't claim copyright unless proven otherwise...he can claim public domain unless proven otherwise but even then it's his responsibility to find out before posting them.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X