episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IanMFT
    read this. It's from a guy who posted on Ars Technica. Verry interesting...I hope it's true.
    Haha, even the arguments stated in his little rant are also full of holes - more conspiracy theorists at work at trying to tell Lucas how Star Wars is supposed to be told ... much like telling Tolkien that Gandalf should have died when the Balrog got him...

Anyway, the DVD of TPM gave me more insight as to what the story of Ep1 really is ... that commentary is one of the best. For example, Obi-Wan's master "is" Yoda, when he was a boy up to when he becomes a teenager, where he then becomes a Padawan learner to a Jedi Knight (Qui-Gon) ... so what Obi-Wan told about Yoda was true ... from a certain point of view

Anyway, this is not a starwars site, so I won't share any of my nitpickings at that awfully flawed rant from Mendax.Org
    OPEN TECH SUPPORT
    "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

haha, well, honestly, i hope it's true. IMO Lucas is turning into a media whore for these prequils.

Even if it isnt, if he follows the formula of the first 3, ep2 should rock since ESB is the best SW movie evar!

Comment

I think I'll take this opportunity to shamelessly promote my board

SWFans.net Forums
        Not your average Star Wars forums

Heheh... That is all.
        Last edited by Nupraptor; Fri 9 Nov '01, 11:10am.

Comment

oh dude i am soooo gonna steel ur background java thingy!

Comment

I call it "borrowing", lol!
            Board of the Month: November
            Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
            Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
            vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Just in case anyone missed it

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/v...forbiddenlove/

Seems mushy, but the visuals are grrreat ... what do you guys think?
              OPEN TECH SUPPORT
              "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

I think the "Forbidden Love" trailer gave away too much. The Mystery one was best.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X