Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG It's here (No, it's NOT!)... You can download it now - first thoughts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loco.M
    replied
    what's up with these threads
    this is like the 3rd or 4th one I've seen of ppl trying to "secure" a thread for when 4.0 is released..lol
    i know this one is a bit older than the others, but still... lets all just wait

Leave a comment:

• Dilly
    replied
    Brendon, that post was a month old. Grow up.

Leave a comment:

• sportsfi
    replied
    yeah have a whinge - go have a cry about it and while your having a cry why not look for your sense of humor.

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    The original thread title suggested that vb4 could be downloaded already, which was not the case at the time. As such the thread title was misleading. There has been too much negativity going on, so it seems to me that such a misleading title could be counter productive.

Leave a comment:

• Jerz
    replied
    Originally posted by sportsfi View Post
    But some clown decided to change the title so I won't be posting on here again stupid imbicles who don't have a sense of humor.
    some idiot keeps changing the title
    Well it was obviously a staff member which I thought you liked defending so much everywhere else.

So who is jealous I got in first with this thread?!?
    I am just getting in first
    Yep. We're the immature ones.

It was not mis leading
    You were trying to make it sound like we could download it from the member's area at that moment in time. You were not talking about a leaked alpha 3, you were talking about the beta. It was misleading and unhumorous any way you look at it.

Leave a comment:

• sportsfi
    replied
    It was not mis leading was it no... Was it or was it not here on vBulletin? (The correct answer is yes it was), Had it or had Alpha 4 not been leaked (The correct answer is yes it was), and then I asked for everyones thoughts about it all and about the immature idiots who keep sending it out to be nulled, how it all looked on vbulletin.

So there was nothing misleading in my thread title so get your panties outta the twist.
    Why do you think this thread was posted in the Chit Chat thread and not in license customer feedback or something because there is more to life that sitting here with your finger up it waiting for something to be released - there is life outside of vb.com and I was talking about that.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    As I said in my first post - I wanted to get in first as hundreds of these topics would be posted up. But some clown decided to change the title so I won't be posting on here again stupid imbicles who don't have a sense of humor.
    I don't consider it humourous to post what was at the time a blatantly misleading thread title, so that people think something major has been announced only to find they have wasted their time on your little "joke".

It's no more amusing than shouting "fire" in a crowded building, only to then say "actually no there isn't".

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    Staff changing it? LOL

Leave a comment:

• sportsfi
    replied
    As I said in my first post - I wanted to get in first as hundreds of these topics would be posted up. But some clown decided to change the title so I won't be posting on here again stupid imbicles who don't have a sense of humor.

Leave a comment:

• amitts
    replied
    Well, I guess it's relevant now.

Leave a comment:

• sportsfi
    replied
    Originally posted by Dilly View Post
    Silly thread.
    To go with the many others that are on here.

Leave a comment:

• Dilly
    replied
    Silly thread.

Leave a comment:

• sportsfi
    replied
    I cant change the title - And as the post says I am just getting in first as we know that when it is available these threads will be popping up everywhere so I was just getting in first.

OMG It's here - is true it's right here on vBulletin.com/forums and vbulletin.com/forums/content.php
    then in the coming days the threads are going to be
    You can download it right now and the first thoughts thread - this is why this is in the off topic section and not in any other section.

Leave a comment:

• LbR
    replied
    Mine Status at members.vbulletin changed to No Expiry date and says vBulletin 4.0.. so is that a sign of getting vb 4.0 soon?

Leave a comment:

• hitmancode47
    replied
    So with IB/vBulletin Solutions aiming to release their BETA by the end of the week
    Does that mean that all actively licensed customers can get it? or just the pre-ordered customers?

and i would agree with changing the thread title

"OMG its here" and "By the end of the week" 2 different things.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X