Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you find the new style hard on the eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badblu01
    replied
    its gettng better

Leave a comment:

• dark_hunter
    replied
    Maybe make the white a little gray.

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    What a nonsense. Do you wear sunglasses too, when you go to google.com?
    I don't have problems viewing Google. For some reason, staring at this style and this style alone gives me trouble.

And I wasn't serious anyway (at least about the sunglasses bit). Next time I'll put one of the ugly emoticons next to it instead.

Leave a comment:

• cheat-master30
    replied
    I never really find this style hard on the eyes to be perfectly honest. Is it a good style? Debatable, there are many things I don't like about the style (post buttons, smilies, etc), but if this is honestly hard on your eyes...

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Onimua View Post
    I where sunglasses now.
    What a nonsense. Do you wear sunglasses too, when you go to google.com?

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    Originally posted by RrCoX22 View Post
    this sucks haha... i might need glasses now every time I visit vbulletin.com now
    I where sunglasses now.

Leave a comment:

• dutchbb
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    For the Mac users, just press: CONTROL + OPTION + COMMAND + 8 (ctrl/alt/cmd/8) key combination to fix it.
    Wow cool, didn't know that

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    For the Mac users, just press: CONTROL + OPTION + COMMAND + 8 (ctrl/alt/cmd/8) key combination to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• RrCoX22
    replied
    this sucks haha... i might need glasses now every time I visit vbulletin.com now

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    Originally posted by Sergio68 View Post
    Extremely hard on the eyes, my head it's spinning :|
    For the first time I cannot browse this site for long period of time. My eyes end up hurting and I start to get a headache. It's ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• kuyenmotdivad
    replied
    I put no, but i would put no as I play games and the colors are much brighter.

Leave a comment:

• Sergio68
    replied
    Extremely hard on the eyes, my head it's spinning :|

Leave a comment:

• pk698
    replied
    for me, it's ok. still like the old style. was hoping for a "holy crap, that's nice!" but it didn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• TheHeartSmasher
    replied
    I believe it's a little hard on the eyes, but after reading the vB4 StyleVar Visual Dictionary it should be extremly easy for us to customize it to our likings on our own site(s).

Leave a comment:

• terryfavors
    replied
    Yes it has been sun bleached I use my own skin on da sites! Is it any better? lol

Leave a comment: