X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio68
    replied
    Originally posted by Redseal View Post
    It would be nice if it was on DVD before christmas so I can watch it a few times at home. I didn't realize that adventure land was that bad, I probably wont' watch it based on the negative reviews.
    I'm confident you can find in "somewhere"

Leave a comment:

• Redseal
    replied
    It would be nice if it was on DVD before christmas so I can watch it a few times at home. I didn't realize that adventure land was that bad, I probably wont' watch it based on the negative reviews.

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    Watched it. Pretty awesome.

Leave a comment:

• pank
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean C View Post
    Thank you for ruining the cameo for me.
    At least he didn't say "which" Ghostbuster

The wife and I enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• Sergio68
    replied
    Anyone else seen this movie? I didn't know whether or not it would be any good but it was. I especially likes the cameo from the ghostbuster and all the helpful tips towards battling zombies.

I think I will finally try out the zombie costume this year at the work halloween party.
    Funny movie

Rule #1 Cardio.
    Rule #2 Don't get stingy on your bullets

.. and so on.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Anyone else seen this movie? I didn't know whether or not it would be any good but it was. I especially likes the cameo from the ghostbuster and all the helpful tips towards battling zombies.

I think I will finally try out the zombie costume this year at the work halloween party.
    Thank you for ruining the cameo for me.

Leave a comment:

• hitmancode47
    replied
    Didnt enjoy zombieland as much as some films. but it was OK as a movie

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by Sn2 View Post
    I loved it too. I didn't read any reviews or even know who was in it until I got there, I was a bit worried with it being the same guy from Adventureland (which was terrible and left me feeling pretty let down) but I was proved wrong.
    I enjoyed venture land

Leave a comment:

• Sn2
    replied
    I loved it too. I didn't read any reviews or even know who was in it until I got there, I was a bit worried with it being the same guy from Adventureland (which was terrible and left me feeling pretty let down) but I was proved wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Great movie my friend and I enjoyed it alot, I would go again.
    Last edited by Zachery; Mon 19 Oct '09, 11:42pm. Reason: totally spaced mid sentance

Leave a comment:

• Redseal
    started a topic Way Off-Topic zombieland

zombieland

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X