Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about your comapny? Would you survive?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about your comapny? Would you survive?

If you were running a company and you pissed off 80% of your customers beyond belief and gave them no answers or addressed their concerns.... would you still be in business a year later?

"Take care of your customers or someone else will"
    No way in hell
    86.67%
    Yes I would cause I only need 20% of them to survive
    13.33%
    www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

What a load of nonsense. Where did you get that 80% from? I hope you are not basing it on the comments posted in a forum!

What is really stupid is all these silly new threads on the same topic. Do that on my forums and you banned.

Comment

Originally posted by R1lover View Post
      If you were running a company and you pissed off 80% of your customers beyond belief ...

Source please?

(or do you mean 80% of the active flamers?)

Comment

You are reading too much into this... read the question again... I'm talking about your company.... nothing more..... if you want to vote on the other threads or comment about them, go to those threads... this has nothing to do with forum software...as you can see this is in the chit chat forum... not the feedback forum.

Reading comprehension is KEY!
        www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

Comment

Yeah, because you're not being 80% transparent at all ..
          *declines to vote*

Comment

I'm not sure where you got the 80% from, but I guess it depends on the quality you can deliver after you made, what I would like to call, a few unpopular choices.

Customers will eventually understand those choices if it turns out they made an improvement to the quality of the product later on.

I can't vote in your poll since I do not have enough information.

Comment

Another one who declines to vote, I think the statistics would just be used to twist an opinion.

Comment

Way too many variables, for instance: what company does, what its turnover and profits are. Also, as previous posters noted, the numbers are made up, so no vote here either.

Having said that, if, as a customer, I felt like I was mistreated, I'd take my business elsewhere.

As an executive, I'd look at the bottom line plus negative publicity. The 2 go hand in hand as publicity has effect on the bottom line ("goodwill equity").
                HFT Online - Professional computer help ... with a personal touch

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                  Yeah, because you're not being 80% transparent at all ..
                  *declines to vote*

Maybe you should have declined to post as well.... what was the point?

Comment

Originally posted by zeloreo View Post
                    Another one who declines to vote, I think the statistics would just be used to twist an opinion.
                    you too.... lol why even post?

You can take those stats and go twist your tweetie...... as they will be used for nothing.

Comment

actually, 50% of the ones who voiced their questions in the last 18 hours are questioning because they have no answer... it's not because they were fooled yet.

the other 50% are regular whiners and will always be anyway... some already showed they were switching their clothes everyday, depending on their PMS.
                      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

Originally posted by R1lover View Post
                        what was the point?
                        I'm trying to figure it out.
                        Italian Body Building & Fitness : www.BodyWeb.com
                        Italian unofficial support Forum : www.vBulletin.it

Comment

This is a thinly veiled and not too clever attempt to use out own site to insult us.This doesn't meet the threshhold of 'constructive'. Thread closed.
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X