• Show
Clear All

• SteppenWolf
    replied
    no one ...

Leave a comment:

• LEARNER29
    replied
    it is really sad to see that after that euphoria the french portal still died.......

is not there a way to save it renaud ???

Leave a comment:

• kyle
    replied
    This is a very interesting topic since my forums are targeted to a world wide audience, I need to accommodate almost all languages but finding it difficult. For now I have placed certain forums within my site hat will allow deferent language to participate. If there is a better way to accommodate my audience without changing my administration in English please fill me in.

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    Doron is here very occasionally I believe - he used to be very active though.

The old poll hack was written by doron, and the first version of vB that included polls was very much like his hack (the base code was used with a few changes here and there).

Leave a comment:

• Kaizen
    replied
    Where is Doron ?

Just out of curiosity; why he listed in the admin cp for writing one hack which you have undoubtably changed or updated ?

I dont see him any more either.

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    Originally posted by orozery
    Hay, what about vB in Hebrew?

I'm willing to take care of the support and also translating all the templates (as I already done in 2.2.1).
    Also I know 2 guys from vB developers are Hebrew speaking (Chen 'FireFly' Avinadav, Doron Rosenberg)
    Just to clarify Doron is not vB Staff - he just made the original polls hack. Chen is a moderator not developer

Getting people to speak the languages is not a problem - the problem is getting the software in a state where we are happy to have it translated.

Leave a comment:

• orozery
    replied
    Hay, what about vB in Hebrew?

I'm willing to take care of the support and also translating all the templates (as I already done in 2.2.1).
    Also I know 2 guys from vB developers are Hebrew speaking (Chen 'FireFly' Avinadav, Doron Rosenberg)

Leave a comment:

• shakka21
    replied
    hello everybody

I support french community yes I support french community

Leave a comment:

• Chuchen
    replied
    I support french community !

Leave a comment:

• Der``Bauer
    replied

I support french community !

Leave a comment:

• Miki
    replied
    I would say only one only thing live communautée French and live
    vBulletin-France

Leave a comment:

• Guillaume
    replied
    I had a dream for my vb bulletin...

... a french version for the community of french dachshunds lovers

Then, i support the french community and vb-france team which had working perfectly

Leave a comment:

• Thomas P
    replied
    Yes, that's all true!

BTW: Thanks for your List of PHP files needing translation.

Attachment: list of php code lines that require translation.zip
    This has been downloaded 111 time(s).
    I think 111 downloads speak a clear word in this matter...
    -Tom

Leave a comment:

• Thomas P
    replied
    Hi there,

we're still trying to get the coding organized, but language packs are on the todo list.
    Well that sounds reaaaally awesome, downloadable/uploadable language packs - in fact "plugin-able" like styles - that would be great. Upgrading from a translated board to a new version of vB is still a pretty nasty job.
    Thanks Martin and James for your updates on this!

Vive la france et l'allemagne

Leave a comment:

• Falco171
    replied
    I support french community

I can speak English but French is important too !!

Please realize a multilanguage vB

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X