• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChopSuey
    replied
    Originally posted by ct2k7 View Post
    What real support do you get?
    They'd reply late and some people reply with way off topic stuff. Not great stuff if you ask something that they dont understand

Leave a comment:

• nexialys
    replied
    i paid more than 200 vB licenses in my career, never had a minute of paid support... always used the free forum here to ask my questions and got answers quickly.

oh, yeah, started some tickets about situations, no support.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    What real support do you get?

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    Nulled vBulletin isn't good, you get cheap support. Actually paying for it would be a great thing.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Why is this still a discussion.

Software piracy is a crime and dealt with accordingly. Buy a license or use something else.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Ashbrook View Post
    When I was staff at MyBB we'd get people who would promote their forums saying they were MyBB powered, when they were actually vBulletin.

Yeah, I've had a few sites shut down based on that.
    Ahahaha, nice.

Leave a comment:

• HydraulicJack
    replied
    Re: the footnote...
    Pass them to me!

Leave a comment:

• Winnerô
    replied
    I used nulled vBulletin. Heavy this business. Every day you wait notification of copyright abuse from Piratereports, constantly you change hosters, you wait that you will be handed over by the offended users/competitors. To pay and sleep easily easier.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Ashbrook
    replied
    When I was staff at MyBB we'd get people who would promote their forums saying they were MyBB powered, when they were actually vBulletin.

Yeah, I've had a few sites shut down based on that.

Leave a comment:

• Milado
    replied
    Once I reported a competitor I run the forums legally and he doesn't!

Leave a comment:

• nexialys
    replied
    or jealous best friends who saw his girlfriend taken by that guy who own a vB...

yes yes, i saw that last year...

Leave a comment:

• Gladius
    replied
    If it wasn't for disgruntled ex-staff members, Jelsoft would have a much harder time tracking down all those pirated boards. It's quite comical how every time someone gets kicked off some site's team, they come here demanding that the site be shut down immediately because they're running an illegal version of vB.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    I will personally send a subpoena with a cease and desist... (you can get them both in the UK, in a different form)

Leave a comment:

• Winnerô
    replied
    Originally posted by superezraa View Post
    Alright,
    Well i have reported a few sites for using nulled versions of vBulletin because it's simple not fair that we have to pay for it, while they get theres for free.
    In Russian it has the name "stukachestvo" and it isn't good.
    Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    They could face a life sentence in jail. Hard labour.
    At us in Russia arrive more humanely. Simply Jelsoft sends Beam Of Death in optical cable and all infected servers in data-centre blow up.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by nexialys View Post
    there is no answer, there will not have any more info on what you ask for... report the sites and that's it...

btw, you reported few sites already?... do you play the net cop?.... what are the reasons why you report a site?... just because there is no branding at the bottom of the page? STOP THAT
    Theres nothing wrong with reporting a site, if they have a license nothing will be done and no man hours will be wasted.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X