X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you advertise your site?

How do you advertise your site?
    Rap Lyrics - Hip Hop Forums - Funny Pictures - Hip Hop Honeys - Rap Videos

I don't, I use word of mouth. Of course I'm in a very very small niche market.

Plus, press helps, but we don't actively seek it.

Ethan

Comment

I do it like this

Come one, come all, visit the great __________ and get a free X-Box! It's called internet spam... hehe

j/k
      - MrLister

Comment

Word of mouth, and traffic through the hosted forums I ... erm... host lol

But my site is building a very strong rep now, just from word-of-mouth of users who love the forums! (thanks again vB!)

Comment

i use my vb forum for all my anime sites.. so all my anime sites promote (350 - 450k uniques/month now) and direct their forum sections to Animeboards.com
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Well for my site www.pixeljunction.com It mostly comes from word of mouth plus other sites that link to me...My site has established a good reputation in the "graphics" community so I have a lot of people that link to my website...

Most sites you see around here get most of their hits from word of mouth...

Search engines are pretty old school but still used non-the-less

Comment

Originally posted by Prolex
              Well for my site www.pixeljunction.com It mostly comes from word of mouth plus other sites that link to me...My site has established a good reputation in the "graphics" community so I have a lot of people that link to my website...

Most sites you see around here get most of their hits from word of mouth...

Search engines are pretty old school but still used non-the-less
              your site or Sinecure's ?
              :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Well its both our site,we're twins eva
                Board of the Month: November
                Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sinecure
                  Well its both our site,we're twins eva
                  ah i see

Comment

I have to start taking credit for more of the work I do around here.. Look @ this..they think Sin totally ownz PJ or something..

ERRR

Comment

Originally posted by Prolex
                      I have to start taking credit for more of the work I do around here.. Look @ this..they think Sin totally ownz PJ or something..

ERRR
                      LOL

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X