You got mail

Leave a comment:

• Jamer
    replied
    sounds good

Leave a comment:

• Haakon
    replied
    I was thinking the same thing one time, but changed my mind.
    I bought allforums.net for the idea though. So if you want it for 20 bucks, I`ll be happy to hand it over to you

Leave a comment:

• TheComputerGuy
    replied
    Well I want it to be a place where users can come talk about everything and not focus in on a sport, or a computer, but have a sports and computer forum...I want to have a section for relationships. I want a place for movies, and just stuff like you would talk about around a group of friends

Leave a comment:

• Prolex
    replied
    hmm

Well if you could give more detail on what the site is going to be about then I could probobly pop out a few good names But to come up with a name for "General Topic Forum" I would try something like

-talkworld.com
    -chatworld.com

find a word or words that describe your site like (talk, chat etc) then put words on the end of it like

-world
    -central
    -hub
    -place
    -cafe
    etc etc...

If you give me more details on your operation I could probobly brain storm something...the last site I came up with I ended up making a spreadsheet of good words to put before and after your main topic word...I hade about 50 of each (before and after) but I lost them in a format.. It's a shame too cause it could have come in really handy.

Anyway time for a dip in the hottub l8terz

Leave a comment:

• Syphin
    replied
    you mean "net"
    Anyways, wish i could help.. But it takes me forever to come up with good names... >_<

-Syphin

Leave a comment:

• TheComputerGuy
    started a topic Help me come up with a name

Help me come up with a name

Hi ....

Well we all know what pains in teh necks a domain can be...well I was onerin if someone had a really cool name they could suggest for a general topic forum, and I dont particulary care what the .ext is as long as the .ext is too craxy I would prefer to stay within the .com/new/org area cause it just my specialty in the mind thing...or if you name your willing to sell I would love to hear it...

Chris
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X