Account deletion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way Off-Topic Account deletion?

All right so I REALLY had no idea where to ask this, but since the forum that I'm on is run on vBulletin I guess I'd ask here.
    Anyways is it possible to get the admin of a vBulletin forum to delete my account? He won't delete it no matter what I ask him. He won't even say why he won't delete my account. I'd like him to delete my account for personal reasons. Is there anything that can get him to delete my account? After I threatened to edit all of my posts he just blocked me from accessing my account 100%. I'm not banned, but I can't 'retrieve' a new password or anything. Anyways legally isn't he supposed to delete it? I mean if you think about it.. I have the right to delete the content I wrote.. the TOS doesn't say that I can't do that. So can anyone help? Or anything I can do so my account gets deleted? thanks

If he won't delete it than there is no way to delete it. You would need to contact a lawyer about your rights in this case and it depends on the TOS that site has. We have no control over individual vBulletin websites.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

If you was worried about your post being linked to maybe your "real name" used, or something along those lines. You could ask him to just re-name your account name displayed to another name.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X