Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way Off-Topic This Thread going to be lock "VB4"

When vB4 going to be released ?

I need to creat a new website for our company and i need to no what is the new feature in the vB4

AAA

There is simply no way to know right now.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No one knows when it will be released. It will be announced in the Announcement forum when someone knows.

I believe the blogs mention the new features that are known at the moment.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Why did you start the thread when you obviously knew the answer you would get?
        What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Originally posted by Razasharp View Post
          Why did you start the thread when you obviously knew the answer you would get?
          maybe some one can answer it

Comment

If he bothered to read half the posts on this forum, his question would be answered without having yet ANOTHER thread on this subject.

The answer is simple:

"We do not know when VB4.0 will be released"

Not sure how much more clear it could be.
            Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

for the "plans", you can look here often, when the Beta is released, this site will be upgraded to 4.0.beta... so you see and touch...
              oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

Why do you sell something to clients that you don't know what it is yet?

Remind me to not do business with you

" I am going to sell you a web site, with features, I don't know which one yet, but I will create a site and it will be awesome, nor will I know when it will be out, but it will be nice. "

If you're doing good business, you sell them the "stable" release, with your 'services' on top of it, and charge them for a maintenance contract to a) come back and tweak it, b) upgrade it in case of security or maintenance releases, and c) for upgrades, such as version 4, may it come out. Set a wide time-frame. But it guarantees you future income and return customers. And they know what they are / will be / paying for.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X