$4 Buffet @ The Rio in Las Vegas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $4 Buffet @ The Rio in Las Vegas!

Here is a pic i took of my table when i was @ the rio this week. i got their buffet for $4! I was by myself, so all these plates are mine.
    i forgot to take a after pic. i was so full i wasnt even thinking about it ;/

That looks absolutely disgusting. No wonder most Americans are obese!
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

None of it looks bad.

Comment

I couldn't eat more than one of those plates*, I'd also be worried about the quality of the ingredients if they can give you all that for $4. Though it does seem very impressive for the price, even the 'mini' stuff looks massive.

Still, I'm not really a food person.

*I mean the food on the plates... not the plates themselves
        - TomJames

Comment

In the words of Frank Barone: Holy crap!!

Not only does that look highly dangerous, but damn delicious! For $4 at The Rio, are you sure it was real food? lol
          ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

epic! You'r sure you find that a healty breakfast?
            Dutch vBullletin users social group!

Comment

Looks like just a snack for me - BTW im really skinny for the amount that i eat :S
              Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C View Post
                That looks absolutely disgusting. No wonder most Americans are obese!
                exactly. its the most embarrassing I feel as an American. and I'm 5'10 170. Americans are fat slobs

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                  None of it looks bad.
                  All of it looks bad.

Comment

A breakfast burrito? Holy s***! The cereals look tasty though.

I love to eat and I eat twice as much as my girlfriend does but for a breakfast, this is just too much.
                    That's the end of that!

Comment

it was $4 after i used the $5 coupon i got for stayin @ the rio and i redeemed money off my player rewards card, so it came down to $4!

Comment

Hmmm.. My breakfast would have been one of those bowls of cereal, some real fruit and a cup of orange juice along with coffee.
                        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Parasites

Peolpe that eat that type of food for any legth of time usually have/or will get human worms. It's known globally as the McD effect. Better check this http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/home-remedy/worms.html

You can get a de-worming remedy at your local pharmacy. Once done, rethink your choice of foods

Good luck.

Originally posted by GoTTi View Post
                          Here is a pic i took of my table when i was @ the rio this week. i got their buffet for $4! I was by myself, so all these plates are mine.
                          i forgot to take a after pic. i was so full i wasnt even thinking about it ;/

Comment

Good luck? lol

Comment

BTW - what is a biscuit with gravy?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X