Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way Off-Topic District 9 opening this week

Anyone else hyped to see this movie?

Looks interesting but it will most likely be relegated to Pay-Per-View. More important things to spend money on.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

the first preview was more like a dark B-series movie, and then the second preview was more like the action movie about ET gone on dope...

i don't know, i may go to the cinema on my own, without the kids ... or i push them in the other room with Harry Potter., rofl
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

97% positive reviews so far on Rotten Tomatoes. This is one I plan to see.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sounds like one of those movies that nobody knows what it's like until they have seen it and then make up their minds about later, type of movie.

A bit like the Ugly Truth which is definately a bit of a weird flick. Some people who have seen it think that it would be more of a dvd type movie.
          Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
          Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
            Sounds like one of those movies that nobody knows what it's like until they have seen it and then make up their minds about later, type of movie.

A bit like the Ugly Truth which is definately a bit of a weird flick. Some people who have seen it think that it would be more of a dvd type movie.
            An AFL forum, will check out!

Just hoping in the car to go catch the movie, will report back.

Comment

An AFL forum, will check out!
              It's actually more of a forum about farts...

Comment

It's been getting good reviews, in fact very good reviews.

Sorry for the plug, but some information here if your interested: http://mrgtb.com/movie/releases/district-9-2009/3151/

Comment

Reviews are good so far, I'll probably see it this week

Comment

Heads up to anyone who is offended by the F-bomb (yes, there are still people who get offended by it). It happens a LOT in this movie. So view at your own risk.
                    ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

This movie was awesome. Probably the coolest movie I have seen in 09 yet. I wonder if there will be a sequel.
                      I love lamp

Comment

The way it ended, there just has to be one

Comment

I saw it too. Very good movie and I would be interested in seeing a sequel.
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The Director has stated he will do a sequel if the public wants one

Excellent movie btw, one of the must see outings of '09. Has enough for about everyone from some social commentary to all out action.

Comment

Saw it on Sunday; was actually pleased with it. I'm definitely hoping there'd be a sequel as I want to see how the second half plays out.

That, and I want to see more alien weapons.
                              Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X