Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulletin.com/forum on 3.8.4

I notice a white vBulletinĀ® 3.8.4 on the upper right corner

it was announced last hour that they would change it right away and try fixing the release problem in the minutes...
    oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

It seems 3.8.4 is buggy as the site has been down for some time now... lol
      www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

Comment

The memberinfo pages of some members look usual, on some they look different.

Comment

it feels like the server's suffering from a D/DoS attack
          Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
          VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
          vBulletin Hosting and Services
          Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by ThorstenA View Post
            Links?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

The tabs in the profiles have gone :-/

Also, it does seem very slow. And I posted with quick reply earlier and it didn't take me to the top of the next page (like it usually does if your reply is 1st post on a new page?)
              What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Yea, I found it hard to connect here, very slow loading

Comment

Originally posted by Razasharp View Post
                  The tabs in the profiles have gone :-/

Also, it does seem very slow. And I posted with quick reply earlier and it didn't take me to the top of the next page (like it usually does if your reply is 1st post on a new page?)
                  Funny cuz I see the tabs.

Both here and vb.org are slow, so I wonder if it's another ddos attack.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                    Funny cuz I see the tabs.

Both here and vb.org are slow, so I wonder if it's another ddos attack.
                    Like I said above, I only see the statistics tab.
                    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
                    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
                    vBulletin Hosting and Services
                    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by ct2k7 View Post
                      Like I said above, I only see the statistics tab.
                      On all profiles? Maybe it's a browser thing. I'm using ff 3.5.2 on a mac and they look fine to me.

Comment

Originally posted by R1lover View Post
                        It seems 3.8.4 is buggy as the site has been down for some time now... lol
                        Actually it's coincidental; looks like a DDOS. We've identified the source, and we're dealing with it.

Comment

I am happy to have never experienced such a situation as an administrator.
                          By the way, from europe vbulletin.com/forum is as fast as ever now

Comment

As for the tabs of some members, you have control over what people can see. So, you can turn off the display of contact info, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorstenA View Post
                              Originally posted by Jerz View Post
                              As for the tabs of some members, you have control over what people can see. So, you can turn off the display of contact info, etc.
                              Did not think of that. Thanks for letting me know - I do like the new privacy options.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X